Phillys the biggest nerd out of all of us

Quote Originally Posted by A-99 View Post
    Phillys the biggest nerd out of all of us
    I am an accountant....

That just means boring, not necessarily a nerd. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by rainblade View Post
    That just means boring, not necessarily a nerd. ;P
    truth, it's an incredibly boring job. pays great though haha

I totally missed the fact that that list was in no particular order. It certainly looked like a list that could be perceived as a clan rankings lol. I definitely jumped the gun on that post.

Edit: Don't ask me how lol

Considering AL roflstomped 10 out of the original Netjak 12 and lost to Bottle and Allstar, I'd say that list does justice.

I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    Considering AL roflstomped 10 out of the original Netjak 12 and lost to Bottle and Allstar, I'd say that list does justice.

I couldn't resist.
    lol, oh silly, irrelevant-as-a-player-beyond-2003/early-2004-Gryph. Everyone on this game who's a decent player has beat everyone else who is a decent player, for the most part. No need to be stupid.

I couldn't resist.

<ochocinco> Child please </ochocinco>, I stayed relevant for an entire decade lol

I remember Gryph being a pretty good turtle player. Didn't you beat Monkus in that team tournament in 2006? You must have beat a few good players because our team got to the finals against Draquist, Darque, and Monkus.

I did yes. I also brought that bullshit stone golem in the 2nd row from legends into FPS and got to 1700 with it xD

I had a few memorable moments, 10-0'ing Cuath for the 1700, beating monkus, winning Strife and Geeky in the NJ12/AL12 war before losing to Bottle in grey. And let's not forget, being a dope as fuck in game mod for a while.

*ego +1*

Thread Information