Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: TAO Top 100

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    10-0'ing Cuath for the 1700
    You should have saved a s/s of that. That's a treasure.

I did, but that computer is so old and imageshack doesn't exist anymore lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    Considering AL roflstomped 10 out of the original Netjak 12 and lost to Bottle and Allstar, I'd say that list does justice.

I couldn't resist.
    Allstar, Bottle, Bullcat, and I beat your 12 players, so no. You didn't roflstomp the 10 out of 12. I went 3/4 against you all. I lost to FireBrand in turtle, with some luck helping him pull out a close game. Had I remained in grey I wouldn't have lost. Bullcat went 2/3. Had he remained in free I doubt he would have lost either. Bottle and Allstar finished you all off, but they got to stay in their respective styles longer. I recall a lot of early games were close that swung your way with a little blocking, but the better team still won. Cool story though.

I don't remember you being in that, at all actually, bullcat yes (I think HolidayForHire won that game). I remember pretty vividly we went 8-4 in the opening round. and Firebrand beat someone else next round, I thought that was Spliff, not you. I also remember at one point I had to go grey to face Bottle because there were no one left turtle on your side when Bottle beat FreshEvaus and Mei (tripleseven). Fuck now I wanna go back and reread that thread. The only game I remember anyone bitching about luck was Mantis vs Twelve.

I was involved. You all went 8-4 in the opening round. I do not specifically remember which games had luck involved. But the remaining four were me allstar bottle and bullcat. And we each won multiple games. I won 2 or 3 grey games, but had to move to turtle and lost to FireBrand. Now that I think about it I must have only won 2 grey games before being put in turtle. My match against FireBrand was close, but knight blocking at the end pulled his way. I wouldn't say that I outplayed him though.

(28) Bullcat0 - I may have ranked him too high on this list, but he always kicked my ass in freestyle when I played him and I have a very high opinion of him. He was the 7th overall pick in PSST2. He was part of NJ’s Fantastique Four, along with |AFO|, Bottle, and Allstar.
    That last sentence is in regards to the AL vs. NJ war. We were dubbed that after the war and were considered the top 4 in the 12 at the time.

That would be a cool story if it were true, AFO. Unfortunately I know first hand that Netjak sucks balls.

Are you trying to tell me that your list shouldn't be taken as gospel?

I thought this list was like the Bible of TAO and that I am basically TAO Jesus.

I think AFO only comes back to the forums because we keep stroking his cock in this thread

just some rage and three kinds of yes
    vi veri veniversum vivus vici
    quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

You're just mad you didn't make it on the list.

Thread Information