Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Request Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Request Thread

Post what you want (use the facebook group if you are somehow locked out ) like suggesting another board, name changes, password reset, lock a thread, additional PM space, see an error to be corrected or whatever.

Make the minimum characters to post less than 10 please

and I assume we are waiting on sigs to show up?
    Last edited by The Butcher; 04-22-2016 at 10:58 AM.

1. The text on the top frame of the thread (View First Unread, Thread Tools, Search, etc ...) is currently gray on the gray frame and barely visible.

2. If you go to your Settings page (User CP) or look at a subforum, you see the little blue arrow next to the thread name (for threads with new posts)? It currently links to the first NEW post. On the old forum, it linked to the first UNREAD post, which I thought was very helpful for navigating to the posts you actually want to read in the thread. Can this be changed?

Also, thank you to Hulky and Mel for setting this up. I offered to chip in some money to help with forum costs, and that offer still stands.

Is there anyway to drop the minimum character requirement for usernames? It's at 4 and I'd like to just be Lex again.

Also obligatory request for purple name

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Make the minimum characters to post less than 10 please

and I assume we are waiting on sigs to show up?
    will change to five. Sigs are back to functional img tags be good. (look at shurt and Kb)

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    1. The text on the top frame of the thread (View First Unread, Thread Tools, Search, etc ...) is currently gray on the gray frame and barely visible.

2. If you go to your Settings page (User CP) or look at a subforum, you see the little blue arrow next to the thread name (for threads with new posts)? It currently links to the first NEW post. On the old forum, it linked to the first UNREAD post, which I thought was very helpful for navigating to the posts you actually want to read in the thread. Can this be changed?

Also, thank you to Hulky and Mel for setting this up. I offered to chip in some money to help with forum costs, and that offer still stands.
    1, done and will will let you guys know hen doen completely..
    2. User Cp and visitor page is being difficult with me via css same as above... As I update to the newer versions should fix this as well as the what's new and new posts being broken.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lex 3.1 View Post
    Is there anyway to drop the minimum character requirement for usernames? It's at 4 and I'd like to just be Lex again.

Also obligatory request for purple name
    Saw your request and edited it to 3 default was 5. idk care about colors... but it requires user groups. Haven't created any here yet. Just has the default admin/mod/users/waiiting to be users/pod scum.

I got cash for you fools too, just let me know

Make it so my remember me works :'(

Are you assholes happy now?

Quote Originally Posted by Shurtugal View Post
    Make it so my remember me works :'(
    Do you think it's which of the following:
    - Cookie problem
    - Remember Me feature
    - Session Time out

_____
    The cookie page looks like the vBulletin support forum (thread discussing something similar) suggests. They have another suggestion that one of the three complaining says helped that I see how to do.

or is it Session Time Out because that is currently set at 900 seconds of inactivity. Is it not remembering you around that time or something?

older verison.. almost done updating to current.. and then I get toe tweak all the damn colors again..

Please review issues. Colors will be worked on.. but now updated to same version as TAO forums. all the coding should be working and now 500 errors.. plus lots of features I haven't turned off or on yet.

Thread Information