Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
EDIT: Forgot the whole reason i came to this thread lol, is the "What's New" button gone for good? Or is it just changed to the activity button?
sorry missed yea just renamed "what's new" to "activity feed" since that's really what it was going to.

Could make it go to new posts and replace new post link to activity

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
There is a button right under the Activity Feed that says New Posts. I think that serves pretty much the same function, i just displays older threads as well. I also think you can edit what "new" means in your settings, and it will display posts from the time frame you want.
He is correct here too.
Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
Can we increase the file size allowed for avatars? I've been trying to do a simple gif for Butcher, and the file size restriction is incredibly small compared to the old forums. I don't even know what it's set to right now, but can we take a look at making it bigger/would that cause any problems?
I was trying to avoid attachments and uploads, trying to keep db size down for nice fast loading times.. but can up the defaults.. Will have to look at what they are set to currently. What's the size of your current desired image?