Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Request Thread

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

ban lex

I see in my Settings page that Reputation Given is now displaying. Is Reputation Received not displaying, or have I just not received any rep?

If it's the first, someone needs to fix this. If it's the second ... someone also needs to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    I see in my Settings page that Reputation Given is now displaying. Is Reputation Received not displaying, or have I just not received any rep?

If it's the first, someone needs to fix this. If it's the second ... someone also needs to fix this.
    I'm just waiting for a Wizzy to go immortal and rep me once so I can get up there too. Until then, I'm just chillin'

just some rage and three kinds of yes
    vi veri veniversum vivus vici
    quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

Wizzy

I'll never be first in rep again

If someone could get rough amounts of rep everyone has that would be awesome.

Preferably memberlist -> sort by rep -> copy pasta -> post the list

Then like person x has zyx rep and then we can guesstimate between the gaps. If that gets done I'll go through each account and update it if that's want people want.

EDIT: Also if someone does this if you could post it all in another thread in the announcement board that would be awesome.

I actually like everyone starting with 0 reputation. Rep became so meaningless once everyone got so high. It would be fun to see how people use it if it means something again.

I have fond memories of rep wars.

We can see our own rep by going to "settings", it's right next to "Latest Rep Received"

People can just s/s their rep page and post it here, I trust nobody will lie about it, it's just rep after all.

But it would be more fun to start over, that's for sure

just some rage and three kinds of yes
    vi veri veniversum vivus vici
    quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

I was initially thinking to make the list of previous top 50 or whatever random number then give like +5 per position. That way it keeps the old ranks but some have the power to accelerate it a bit. No one would be past the first few ranks.

Just an idea. Also with the post counts being updated people with higher PC have more rep power.

I can also edit rep titles and set the threshold to get the title. So if we get the old order and get rough amounts of how much people have, we can readjust immortal to like 2mil rep or whatever the hell and the lower ranks increased. Regardless what the community wants I think it would be a good idea to at least record the info in case we want to change back down the road.

I stay burn it to the ground it's time the 1% stopped hoarding 99% of the rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    I stay burn it to the ground it's time the 1% stopped hoarding 99% of the rep.
    I agree! However I have a request to ban u and add 89 to gryph's name... You know how it pains me not to respect authority..

Hulky we should talk some more. I lot has been accomplished over the weekend.

Thread Information