Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Request Thread

TAO's School Yard Bully KickAssPlaya's Avatar

Things are really looking good. I like the idea of just starting fresh in rep.

Everything looks amazing. Excellent job to all those involved.

One thought: Maybe add some length to the forum image at the top so that you can see the tool bar at the top of page that says "welcome, username Notifications etc. And maybe just make it black above the image so the white text is not blending in with picture.

Thank you again for the forums.

When do we get little emoticons to denote our rank on the forums?

My vote would be on keeping it simple, to be honest.

A working built-in chat, like the flashchat we had on 4thfactor... except working thistime around, that would be awesome!

a game that I am creating in my spare time. find the how-to-play >here<

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    A working built-in chat, like the flashchat we had on 4thfactor... except working thistime around, that would be awesome!
    This x1000

Quote Originally Posted by Smelletus
    Like on 4th? We could have the icons of where you played... or something subtle.
    Or maybe just a small/subtle badge or icon for everyone that came from the original forums for when BR's game comes out and becomes an online sensation. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    Hukly has me looking into it.. I'm testing the old one and its still buggy. Sent an email to the creator and asked what I could do, and if its just a Godaddy issue.. But yes. Chat feature (to come)

Quote Originally Posted by Toledo View Post
    Or maybe just a small/subtle badge or icon for everyone that came from the original forums for when BR's game comes out and becomes an online sensation. :/
    If I knew honestly who got what trophies for ingame tournaments.. I think that would be neat to wear around here.
    IDk.. lots of ideas I'm sure. out there..

When people bring Popular Threads from old forum to here could we require people to give credit to the original thread creator in the opening post?

I noticed a few have done so and its just so nice. I also noticed a few have not, and, thats bad, m'kay, just bad. M'kay?

Thanks,
    Zoticus
    (photo credits: dragonmaster123)

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    blah blah blah your quote
    ”QUOTE types matter.”

You had ” at some parts instead of "
    While it doesn't look like much difference.. the server said idk what it is.. So I'll just ignore it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoticus View Post
    When people bring Popular Threads from old forum to here could we require people to give credit to the original thread creator in the opening post?

I noticed a few have done so and its just so nice. I also noticed a few have not, and, thats bad, m'kay, just bad. M'kay?

Thanks,
    Zoticus
    (photo credits: dragonmaster123)
    I agree with this so do moving forward.. However in about a week when the old posts get loaded in.. they will get their credit back

Is there any way that we can disable the subject line on every post? Maybe it's just me but it looks wonky as hell, like their post is their signature.

Thread Information