Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Request Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    EDIT: Forgot the whole reason i came to this thread lol, is the "What's New" button gone for good? Or is it just changed to the activity button?
    sorry missed yea just renamed "what's new" to "activity feed" since that's really what it was going to.

Could make it go to new posts and replace new post link to activity

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    There is a button right under the Activity Feed that says New Posts. I think that serves pretty much the same function, i just displays older threads as well. I also think you can edit what "new" means in your settings, and it will display posts from the time frame you want.
    He is correct here too.
    Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    Can we increase the file size allowed for avatars? I've been trying to do a simple gif for Butcher, and the file size restriction is incredibly small compared to the old forums. I don't even know what it's set to right now, but can we take a look at making it bigger/would that cause any problems?
    I was trying to avoid attachments and uploads, trying to keep db size down for nice fast loading times.. but can up the defaults.. Will have to look at what they are set to currently. What's the size of your current desired image?

Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing long loading times / unresponsive server?

a game that I am creating in my spare time. find the how-to-play >here<

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing long loading times / unresponsive server?
    No issues on my end.

Wizzy

I was gonna bring this up but my internet is bad sometimes. I am having issues with loading times but no unresponsive server yet

seemed to happen after that RSS popped up

TAO's School Yard Bully KickAssPlaya's Avatar

It's just you. This forum is great. On my phone or laptop

A few others reported issues today.. I was making a php change about an hour ago, but everything in reports is clean..

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post
    I was gonna bring this up but my internet is bad sometimes. I am having issues with loading times but no unresponsive server yet

seemed to happen after that RSS popped up
    I'm from the EU and on a simple DSL connection... I get crappy connection every now and then, but the forums seemed the only thing refusing to load. Appears to be over now though...

a game that I am creating in my spare time. find the how-to-play >here<

I don't know much aboht forums and all, but will we ever be able to rep using the mobile site? Or do I always have to go onto the full site.

Second question. When i click full site on my mobile, i'm completly clueless on how to go back on the mobile version. I usually end up erasing my history/cache etc...

I'm sorry if these were asked and answered before. I did not search the topic...

I was kinda disappointed rep in not in the mobile template. I keep going to reach for it myself.. This will be one of those if someone finds a way or wants to modify the mobile code sure we can add it.. There might be a plugin for it too out there.. I would also like this so I'll keep looking for an answer.

Regarding go back! If you're on the full site, at the very bottom of the page is a drop down menu on the left.. You can select Test Style (white) or Default Mobile (black not working as good as I like) and go right back to mobile version.

Oh gee, i'm a noob! Thats for clarifying, mel!

Thread Information