Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Request Thread

I ran out of PM space and had to mass delete. If anyone needs more PM space (would like to save PMs, and needs space for like Mafia or privately talks to individuals through PMs [some do without posting]) request a specific amount of space you'd like to have. I think default is something like 50 or 75. Can go more, but afraid of defaulting higher and some bot just hitting us all up like the couple that did it on the original forums.

EDIT: I'm being serious.. Not trying to start anything or pick at admins.

Setup a donation paypal account. If we are all into this TOGETHER then might as well fund forums TOGETHER.

I don't like it when people hang money over my head. Just really pisses me off. I don't need any handouts.

Or threatening me with a ban, if enough people want me to be banned then just do it. I know I was being disrespectful about nazi bs and was basically just trolling because I don't care about a thread with hawt chicks or being able to curse.

I apologize for being childish. I do appreciate all this.
    Last edited by Zoticus; 05-12-2016 at 10:31 PM.

How much are you wanting to put in?

Wow....

How about you tell us the total cost monthly or yearly. I don't want to insult you. I was being serious too.

EDIT: I was thinking a donation account that showed a total cost for the year. And even setup a goal meter so we know when we reached the mark.
    Last edited by Zoticus; 05-12-2016 at 10:41 PM.

I've said costs before, but trying not to "put it over your head" I don't repeat it. I never asked for any money. I have put in $624.47, plus auto-renew for future costs or add on costs like Chat.

The smarter thing would be to wait until the new game gets to a point that it could use funds. Like a new site, hosting, server costs. Future forum costs include chat which is between free (and buggy, despite hours of fixing) to $50 a month. Likely going to go with the $40 one time option. Next hosting cost is recurring in something like 3 years, and domain in 10 years these are the two costs to GoDaddy in the s/s.

I still don't want money for these costs. The future game costs when it gets to that point (and things like recently just distract/piss off the people trying to do it), then Matt will probably set up some sort of donation thing for funding.

That is a bit more than I thought you were paying. I guess I missed where you posted about this before.

Now I feel like a jackass. I was thinking everyone donating $10 or $20, but I'm not sure if we would reach the goal. Unless everyone donated. I have been in big clans before where everyone donated monthly to pay for TeamSpeak, 4-5 Servers, Forums, and Website etc. That's the route I was trying to take with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoticus View Post
    That is a bit more than I thought you were paying. I guess I missed where you posted about this before.

Now I feel like a jackass. I was thinking everyone donating $10 or $20, but I'm not sure if we would reach the goal. Unless everyone donated. I have been in big clans before where everyone donated monthly to pay for TeamSpeak, 4-5 Servers, Forums, and Website etc. That's the route I was trying to take with this.
    Well, doesn't Hulky have the most money to spend of any of us here? He's like our sugar daddy.

Hey are we able to add a VM feature?

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    Hey are we able to add a VM feature?
    Visitor messaging is active. But I think you have to be friends with them to access it.

Thread Information