Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan / User Signatures / Avatars

Default Clan / User Signatures / Avatars

Anyone happen to have any images or files of the signatures from TAO / Clan boards from back in the day? Having that clan signature was such a mark of accomplishment. I remember having several from KOTR and SI but can't seem to find any of my old image files. But I always used the same character for my Avatar and that was Sephiroth. Thought it would be a fun point of conversation. What did you guys use for your forum posting art?

-SW

Sunday, Jun-06-2004

Well guys, KOTR has officially voted to declare war on Chaos Houndz of the Banff server. Details will be done by Say What? as he runs thats server. Heres the deal: this is our first war as a reformed clan, now lets show the rest of TAO that we damn well mean business! --Ren

Sunday, Jun-06-2004

Thanks, Ren, and congratulations to you for the close game. The new competition is up and running, banners-only this time, and judged by Ren, max, and yours truly. A little tidbit of update news: To make our website truly professional, we now have our own internet icon. Bask in its brilliance. --Hash

Saturday, Jun-05-2004

A big congratulations to Hashish_Scout for winning the first round of the graphics competition! It was a close battle between him and myself, as our totally different styles clashed for supremecy. Office_Shredder voted for me, then Say What? voted for Hash, and max had the tough decision of the final vote. Congratulations to all competitors and especially the judges. Next round will begin shortly! --Ren

Thursday, Jun-03-2004

It is possible that we will shortly be moving to become as Banff-oriented as possible. If you'd like to give feedback on this, please do so on the KOTR forums. The reasoning behind it is that we'll be stronger and more unified as a one server clan, and able to concentrate more firepower at once on the enemy. --Hash

Wednesday, Jun-02-2004

As per request, an "under construction" sign of sorts has been put up, but it's a little more graphically appealing than TAO's beloved "screenshots coming soon!" in the gallery. Click on the comics link for a picture of one of my minio- characters. --Hash

Tuesday, Jun-01-2004

I'm still looking for the person in charge of KOTR on Great Lakes. Someone has the leadership there...but who? Is he even in KOTR still? If you are the person in question, please tell me and begin adding people into the clan there. Anyone with information about this: please tell. KOTR can't be created there as long as someone has control over it already. --Hash

Monday, May-31-2004

The chat link is up and running! On another note: Yes, the comics are coming. When? That's a little harder to tell. More news...sometime! As you can tell, I'm very accurate with our predictions. --Hash

Sunday, May-30-2004

Greetings to all of KOTR! For those of you who don't know me, I am ReNeGAdE, leader of the Knights of the Round on the Armageddon server and also our War Leader. As we are now a flourishing clan, gaining more new members every day, it is time to show to the world of TAO that we mean business. Therefore, we need a clan to war against. If you have any suggestions, post them in our forums. On another note, any members of this clan will be given a free banner by me upon request. Post on the thread in the Great Hall to get one. --Ren

Sunday, May-30-2004

Hello all members of "Knights of the Round". As you all know I am Say What? the leader of KOTR on the Banff server. I would like to express the fact that right now we are still in dire need of good quality members. If you know of anyone on your server who you think is good KOTR material...then PM or tell the leader of each server. Renegade leads Army, and Hashish_Scout leads Great Lakes I believe. Good luck on finding some of the future KOTR members. --Say What?

Sunday, May-30-2004

The news database is up! That means you should start to see wondrous wonderfully wonderful news posts coming from your fellow members Ren and Say What. Be afraid, be very afraid. --Hash

Friday, May-28-2004

The banner rotator is up, with three banners. Digital blasphemy has a bunch of 3D images of starscapes and forests and such things, which i find useful. Penny Arcade is an absolutely awesome comic page that I heartily reccommend. Andover Design is Choi's web design firm. He's just dabbling around with it, but he's getting better, so if you want to give him a bone and have him do a website for you, go right ahead. Remember, I'm open to more banners, so if someone sends me any 385x60 banners I'll post 'em right up for you. --Hash

Wednesday, March-31-2004

I had a little extra time, so I added all the member names to the database. You'll see it in its entirety when the rank and member pages go up, but for now you can see the newest and best members here on the homepage. Congratulations Say What! --Hash

Tuesday, March-30-2004

The site is starting to come together, so I decided to unveil the new site a little earlier. Some things still do not work (members page, ranking page, chat page, dynamic news box) but enough is in place for me to let you in on what's going on. It's pretty nifty, eh? Coincidentally, I need staff members for database entry (member addition, deletion, and rank adjustion) and the forums (this only needs slight adjusting). Soon, i'll also pick those who can make news entries, but that'll be picked by me. Since I don't want to give anyone a job they don't want, I'm open to self-nominations for positions. I'll need three people for the database, plus a ton for the forum, so it shouldn't be too hard to get a position you want. Please, though, make sure you are active and responsible enough for the job. That's all for now, more news will occur shortly. Things are happening quickly now now that Choi has memorial day weekend to work with me on this site. This sucker's gonna blow everyone else out of the water! --Hash

are you able to see General Discussion and the Sports section, SW? or just like 3 sections of the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    are you able to see General Discussion and the Sports section, SW? or just like 3 sections of the forum?
    I can see and post in all the sections. Just been having difficulties setting an Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Say What? View Post
    I can see and post in all the sections. Just been having difficulties setting an Avatar.
    there's some kind of error with uploading custom avatars recently

hulky won't upgrade the forum cause he lazy

Well what do we need to do to fix this?

-SW

and now I'm sad and happy at the same time.

goddamn memba berries, i must be allergic

That's nearly perfect. The dragon just needs to be red.

I pulled the animations from all the working last bits on the TAO web archives. I miss the sounds too. Probably the loading ward sound the most.

-SW

Can you see the past?

Thread Information