Thread: TAO March Madness 2018

Default TAO March Madness 2018

It's that time of the year again. Selection Sunday is a week from today (3/11). You can fill out a bracket following the selection show. You can join the TAO group now by clicking on the link below.

Group link here: http://http://games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2018/en/group?groupID=2205923

Alternatively: espn.com > fantasy > tournament challenge > my groups > create or join group > search: TAO 2018 Group

Group password: dapesucks

Good luck!

Signups:
    manon - Grahambo: First Blood
    KBHoleN1 - KB Toys
    Say What? - Say What?
    Philly - AShelow
    Mantis - Mantis357
    Saint - CarriedByRahkman
    Prof - Prof2123
    Last edited by manonfire101; 03-15-2018 at 11:18 AM.

I'm in. Go Blue Devils.

-SW

8% of kids have it . . . max2k106's Avatar

I'm pretty mad that it's March too ...... nothing good happens in March.

Alright, I'll shut up and stay in my room.

In as well
    Oklahoma going to win it all

That's probably not as awful of a pick as people think if you aren't being sarcastic. I didn't think that Oklahoma deserved to be in based on their resume. But now that they are in, they are a dangerous team. Trae Young's stats dipped in the 2nd half of the season for a few reasons: One, he's a freshman and not used to playing a full college season; and two, every team in the Big12 plays a home and away, so team's in the Big12 started making adjustments. Now he's had a lot of time to rest and he's playing new teams. OU still 5-2 against Top 25 teams and Young still a really really good player averaging 27.4 points, 8.7 assists, and 4 boards per game. Could be an uncomfortable 2nd round game for Duke if they decide to keep playing a zone and OU is making 3's.

For those interested in joining the TAO Group, brackets are due 12:15PM Eastern on Thursday afternoon. No need to pick the play-in games.

I was being mostly sarcastic, but they could definitely steal a game from Duke considering their lack of effort on defense from time to time. I don't even think Young would need a monster game.

Duke winning it all!

-SW

I will destroy everything...I will create a monument to non-existence.

RiDe ThAt WaVe!

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    That's probably not as awful of a pick as people think if you aren't being sarcastic. I didn't think that Oklahoma deserved to be in based on their resume. But now that they are in, they are a dangerous team. Trae Young's stats dipped in the 2nd half of the season for a few reasons: One, he's a freshman and not used to playing a full college season; and two, every team in the Big12 plays a home and away, so team's in the Big12 started making adjustments. Now he's had a lot of time to rest and he's playing new teams. OU still 5-2 against Top 25 teams and Young still a really really good player averaging 27.4 points, 8.7 assists, and 4 boards per game. Could be an uncomfortable 2nd round game for Duke if they decide to keep playing a zone and OU is making 3's.
    I think Duke's offensive rebounding would be the key in that game. Oklahoma only secures 70% of their defensive boards, which is 240th in the country. Duke's pulling down 39.1% of offensive boards, which is 1st in the country. I think extra chances will be enough to win the game for Duke. That's assuming Oklahoma beats URI, which is pretty much a toss-up. But thanks for giving me extra anxiety about playing Trae Young in the second round.

Thread Information