Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Out of the Park Baseball

game is garbage for ability to know how to do things can't draft the guy I want just the guy my scout recommends and whatnot lost interest extremely fast might try again some other time, but right now I'd rather shoot myself than click 1 repeatedly to "play" the game and not be able to do moves I want

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    game is garbage for ability to know how to do things can't draft the guy I want just the guy my scout recommends and whatnot lost interest extremely fast might try again some other time, but right now I'd rather shoot myself than click 1 repeatedly to "play" the game and not be able to do moves I want
    Did you get 18 or 19? And also what are you tryng to do that you can't do? Just curious. In terms of drafting, I've never had that problem. Just drag and drop to the box.

Drag and drop I clicked for minutes and would restart and try again and got frustrated lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    Drag and drop I clicked for minutes and would restart and try again and got frustrated lol
    I did have trouble figuring out the drag and drop at first too so I thought that might have been the issue.

nightmarez do you just sim the games or do you micro manage them

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    nightmarez do you just sim the games or do you micro manage them
    Both. Depends. I try to play out the start of the season, then rotate, and I kind of ween-off micro managing as the season gets deep. Especially if we're creating a distance between ourselves and #2.

EDIT: Also like to make sure to micro manage at least the last turn of the rotation before the post-season. Also if a starter is struggling taking his next outing. I'm more into the "General" Management than the Management angle, so soemtimes i even play in GM and just hire a manager. But most of the time I'll end up playing close to a quarter of a season.
    Last edited by Nightmarez; 03-30-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Guys.. I'm going to waste wayyyy too much of my life on this game. I don't know if I should get it. I just watched a YouTube video on it. I want it.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Guys.. I'm going to waste wayyyy too much of my life on this game. I don't know if I should get it. I just watched a YouTube video on it. I want it.... lol

Yeah i told you you'd love it. I odn't think you even need steam the version of OOTP 19 I use I just download straight to my laptop. Doesn't take that much space (comparative to video games) because thegraphics aren't too complex. Under 40 bucks.

Check this video (idk what you watched). This is the new features. Specifically go to 11:20 in the video. That's my favorite part of the game when I'm just playing around on it. Real-Time Sim with speed ups and watching every game of the league unfold. And being able to enter your team's game at any time. Epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPuT5lnrMwI

did you get OOTP 19 working yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    did you get OOTP 19 working yet?

Not on steam, but I worked with teh support staff and they ended up just giving me a download code for a free direct download so I have the game on my laptop. My steam copy still doesn't work but I'm satisfied for sure. I'm taking a break though to work on real baseball writing.

Thread Information