I've been actually going over like 1000000x more draft stuff than I usually do. So some probably relevant comments:

Bears getting QN is a no brainer if he's there. 100% agree. That's mostly just me awnting to put a take on my own team. If not I think we trade back. But I think we get Nelson at 8, which as most know as a Bears/ND guy I'm stoked about.

I don't disagree with any particular picks above, but I do have a hard time seeing Ward as the top CB in the class slip, even with Alexander and Oliver kind've challenging some poeple's take that he's truly the top in the class.

The other player I just can't imagine slipping is Edmunds. I really can't see it at all. 19 YO with 200 Tackles, about 30 for a loss, 10 Sacks, and a freak? ILB isn't prime positioning like Edge, but I could see him even going to the Bears if they missed at QN and decided to not trade back.

No mention of DJ Moore at all on the Cowboys pick, was wondering if you thought there was any chance of that being the WR pick? Sutton makes the most sense for the reasons you mentioned but the Cowobys have shown enough DJ Moore interest that I've seen him mocked to the Cowboys a few times across the internet in Round 1.

I don't believe Key and EQ go in the first round. I think Key's off-field concerns in combination with his 2017 performance drop him too far. I don't think many teams are going to be wiling to risk a first rounder on a guy that draws comparisons to Gregory and Smith, although I don't actually know if he's "done" anything in College or not. The mystery surrounding Key is so werid.

EQ might be my favorite receiver in the class, so I'm not against the pick overall, but I dont' think a team makes the leap personally.