Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: TAO Fantasy Football 2018

Quote Originally Posted by I'malive View Post
    Need some advice for this week in my money league... I have 2 RBs and a flex to fill with the following players:

Ezekiel Elliot (obvious start)
    Sony Michel
    Adrian Peterson
    Spencer Ware
    Jeff Wilson Jr.
    Tevin Coleman
    (I also have Alshon, but he's not gettin the start).

My current line of thinking is Elliot, Michel, and Peterson based on matchups, but am I making a mistake by not playing Ware? It's a .5 ppr league.
    Zeke, Michel, and Peterson/Wilson. Ravens have the 3rd ranked rushing defense and are still playing for the division/wild card, so I wouldn't start Ware. The last spot is between Peterson and Wilson. Denver and NYG both have shitty run defenses, but the Broncos have more to play for right now. But I also think Wilson will get more volume than Peterson.

I'd probably go Zeke, Michel, and Wilson.

Ereck Flowers single-handedly destroyed the Jaguars last night, he took away 42 rushing yards from Fournette on penalties, gave up back to back goal line stands by getting pushed back and stalled about 4 drives.

He might the be the only human in the world I'd have no problem if someone performed a violent hate crime against.

So glad the Giants cut his bum ass

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'malive View Post
    Need some advice for this week in my money league... I have 2 RBs and a flex to fill with the following players:

Ezekiel Elliot (obvious start)
    Sony Michel
    Adrian Peterson
    Spencer Ware
    Jeff Wilson Jr.
    Tevin Coleman
    (I also have Alshon, but he's not gettin the start).

My current line of thinking is Elliot, Michel, and Peterson based on matchups, but am I making a mistake by not playing Ware? It's a .5 ppr league.
    Just checkin in to say: fck the pats you'll get jo advice from me (ff god)

I'malive is projected at 88.87 points for Week 15. I've had a good season but I'm about to be super fucked. Good luck to whoever has to play him in the championship game.

He'll be at 90 when he puts Minny in his lineup. And I have Rodgers at Chicago. So fucked lol

I dunno why you think you're that fucked. Your running backs are likely to do extremely well next week, and I will only get TE points if Conner is still out. Your team is fresh off a nearly 100-point week. Our matchup is going to be close, and thats only if Tate and whoever I start between White and Adams manage to get involved in their respective offenses.

edit: also Mcaffrey is projected to do better than any RB has done against the Saints all season, and while I understand that he's been on fire, I think their projection is too high.

I mean any given Sunday but it looks like you pretty much have the advantage at every position if Conner is out.

Ryan vs Arizona > Rodgers @ Chicago
    McCaffery+White/Adams > Mixon+Lindsay slightly
    Thomas+Tate = Edelman+Boyd
    Samuels with no Conner > Kittle

Defense and kicker I would say slight advantage me but that's hard to predict.

I would feel better if Rodgers wasn't playing at Chicago. Goff just went -9 against Chicago. Don't see Rodgers putting up big points.

Seriously considering starting Keenum over Rodgers next week.

Edit: Also my near-100-point performance this week included shit that will probably never happen again. Like Kittle going for 20.75.

Eh, I would not be surprised at all to see your RBs outscore mine. Otherwise I agree, although Kittle is a monster.

Please start Keenum though, cause I have Rodgers in my money league and might need a decent game from him.

Thread Information