Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: TAO Fantasy Football 2018

yahoo projections are bumass anyway and Tate is pretty bad

i think it's an even matchup

Probably won't start Keenum. It might be the right play, but I couldn't handle Rodgers going off on my bench and losing for that reason. I'm okay with losing with Keenum on the bench and having a good game. In all likelihood they're both going to be trash next week.

Couldn't force myself to start Damien Williams ahead of Mixon or Lindsay but it looks like I should have.

First time I didn't put up more than 70 in a long time. Just not a great week.

gg I'ma.

Fuck Drew Brees.

Good game, Manon. This was a particularly bad week for a lot of good fantasy players, made for a weird semifinal in all of my leagues. This is the last one I'm left standing in, so hopefully its finally my year to pull out the taoff victory..

EDIT: According to the all-time "points from players drafted" stat, either my draft this year was the best in the history of this league, or I sucked at the waiver wire this year.
    Last edited by I'malive; 12-18-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Got my 2nd bronze tonight, boys. Watch out.

Gratz, I'ma.

Damnit Doug, mofo doesn't break that tackle on 3rd and 6 and they settle for a 31 yarder, I'd of had a chance in garbage time at 1 catch on the final drive.

Ah well, 2nd out of 20 when I dealt with 3/4ths of my team being a pain in my dick for half the season is room to celebrate in its own way I guess lol

Congrats I'ma. I almost didn't drop Jaylen Samuels before the playoffs, but it looked like that was a help for you . Your team was really dangerous even without that.

And Gryph, your team was still pretty nasty man. As you said, if you didn't lose some guys to injury, it woulda been different.

Exciting final score, truly the best two teams at the end.

I was salty that I missed the playoffs after an unlucky 0-5 start, but a lot of my team got hurt near the end anyway. I'll be back coming hard next year.

Thanks guys. I'm happy to finally win this league, definitely only happened because all of my good players managed to stay healthy for once. Can't wait for a chance to defend my title next year!

Thread Information