Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TAO Fantasy Football 2019

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

That's so depressing. Shoulda fucking won. Was looking forward to this...

Edit nvm didn't see you had a 10 point defense on the bench
    Last edited by bdog1321; 12-02-2019 at 05:38 AM.

I'm still not sure if I made the playoffs or not

EDIT:
    So let's see there is 8 teams that make the playoffs
    1. I’m Thielen A Chubb
    2. Super Hoopers
    3. Kamaragorn

def made it with 8+ wins

then there are 7 7 win teams and 4 6 win teams entering this week fighting for those last 5 spots

7 win teams
    Maine Red Claws (projected Win)
    Crazy Rich Eisen (projected Loss)
    Turn Down for Watt (projected Loss)
    Lex (Projected Win)
    Brett Farve (projected Loss)
    Game of Mahomes (close game? needs ~9 points from Diggs Monday)
    Dont Touchdown There (projected Win)

6 win teams
    Unsolicited Dak Pics (projected Loss)
    Hulky (projected Win)
    New Diggs (projected Loss)
    Butcher (projected Win)

So take the wins from the 7 win group and put them in the playoffs and we got
    1. I’m Thielen A Chubb
    2. Super Hoopers
    3. Kamaragorn
    4. Maine Red Claws (projected Win)
    5. Lex (Projected Win)
    6. Dont Touchdown There (projected Win)
    ??? Game of Mahomes (close game? needs ~9 points from Diggs Monday)

then the last spot (maybe two spots based off Diggs) is up for grabs from 7 win losers and 6 win winners based on points

of the 7 win losers Crazy Rich Eisen has the most points with 816.16 + 52.16 this week so 868.32. I have 780.56 + 78.08 this week so 858.64 or 10 points short. So Hugh over Hulky.

If Game of Mahomes doesn't get at least 9 points from Stefon Diggs, then the second playoff spot opens (with Hugh being 7th, didn't count actual rankings) and I think it's Lex with 783.36 +56.xx + Lockett + SEA (needs 20ish) v. Turn Down with 794.63 + 37.xx + Metcalf + Carson (needs 28ish) v. Me with 858.64? Either Lex or Turn Down could leap Hugh too I guess if their guys blew up Monday.

Brett Favre, Butcher and Mahomes tie breakers kinda suck unless obviously Mahomes get the 9+ from Diggs in which he makes it simply off wins.

That's actually a pretty insane late run for playoffs in general. Crazy how Bdog and I played for a chance to compete for last spot, then all but Game of Mahomes for the 7 win teams played each other this final regular season week.

So key figures for Monday:
    - 9.62 points or more from Stefon Diggs puts Game of Mahomes into the playoffs. Anything less and he misses the playoffs off tie breakers.
    - Lockett + SEA for a combined 30+- (20+- if Diggs fails) points puts Lex into the playoffs
    - Metcalf + Carson for a combined 38+- (28+- if Diggs fails) puts Turn Down into the playoffs if also beats Lex [[also if they started TEN DST over PHI they would have scored 21 more points already this week and would have only needed 17 to leap Hugh, 7 to make last spot if Diggs makes it with 9.62+)
    - Hulky makes it if Monday if Lockett + SEA AND Diggs AND Metcalf + Carson fail.

EDIT:
    Also Bdog has Jacob Hollister, so bdog makes it over Hulky if Hollister scores 21+ which is a monster game, but not impossible I guess as long as he has a good game then also gets an additional long TD. Bdog's tie breakers would beat everyone so he'd make it for sure if this scenario happens.
    Last edited by Hulky; 12-02-2019 at 03:02 AM.

I dont know how Im in considering Im like 16th in the league in points. Luck may have retired, but hes with me in spirit this year. I actually feel bad about it lol

6th in points...14th overall lmao

2 TD passes from Brady taken away. Sure could have used those.

Shitty way to lose, but whatever. Good game, Hugh.

Totally wasted Jackson's mvp season, and the only year he'll be available for less than 1st rounder, by taking davante "turf toe" Adams, Mr. Big Chest who played 1 game, and jordan reed, who after going into training camp the healthiest he's ever been, now apparently has a permanent concussion and never played.

Disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Shitty way to lose, but whatever. Good game, Hugh.
    GG, manon. Tough break. When does Tom Brady score 5 points?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Made 2 key substitutions between my two fantasy leagues that might hurt me.

In the TAO league I sat Crowder and started Dede Westbrook. Now I'm trailing and need 7 from my kicker Wil Lutz to win

In my other league I had Terry McLaurin in, but it seemed like a risky play even despite the great matchup, so I plugged in Diggs. It's an 11 point differential. I'm up by 2.6 with Lutz again, versus Kamara (standard scoring, no ppr).

Fortunately for me Lutz has been a stud this year... but definitely wish I hadn't made those substitutions. A trip to the championship match is on the line for both leagues.

Good luck to blud and lex in the championships..I guess I'm rooting for lex since he took me out and I'd like to say I lost to the eventual champion lol. I was really hoping that running it back with Matt Ryan/Michael Thomas would secure me back-to-back championships, but I was just unable to find anything remotely viable as a RB all year. It looked like the pats D might be my savior for a while there but they had a couple of tough games right around crunch time in the season that set me back. I had a fun season though, and look forward to kicking y'alls asses in 2020.

Thread Information