Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wizzy

ForgottenPassword

q
    Last edited by ForgottenPassword; 02-24-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy
    It's hard to explain but the fact that I am logging onto this account just to post a thank you or a reply should give some indication of why this place is bad for me mentally.
    So I respect this, and the rest of my response isn't serious. You do you man, wishing you the best, yadda yadda, just remember we are H2H.

Life changed a lot for me in 2019 and when I checked in a few days ago and saw this thread I got pretty happy.

I've never been able to adjust to the fact that me, you, and the rest of the cruel and unusual gang aren't just posting in our thread being left alone and I get unnecessarily upset/angry when someone even jokingly tries to put down whatever "fun" I'm having.
    s h u t u p a n d p o s t m e m e s
    So, I guess I go because the forum has evolved past needing someone like me around. Everyone here is grown and mature and want to behave that way.
    Ach is talking about doing shrooms and going to watch cats.
    Hugh has a signature about butt stuff.
    Spencer is changing his last name to bon jovi so he can be the life of the party.
    That's fine. I don't take anything seriously and only post things to make myself laugh, and hopefully one or two others, and if that's not cool with someone and it gets taken to the point of senseless arguing then there is no more fun and it becomes necessary to take things seriously. Which I don't enjoy doing. I came here for the last 16 years to escape reality, and at some point after the game died this became a place where reality is highly relevant and that's just not me. I don't blame the community for evolving, I just don't feel like I fit in anymore.

I've got work now and other personal things going on so when I am on the internet I am just catching up on YouTube mostly.

It's funny because the only reason I saw this thread is because I guess at some point I made this forum the redirect for when I hit the home button on my browser, and I accidentally hit it and the forum loaded and I saw a thread called "Wizzy" and was like oh god what did I do now. But like I said, pleasantly surprised at how happy I was to see the content of the thread.

I never thought I'd write up a goodbye post again but, yeah. I guess I just did. I've had the habit of opening my internet browser and hitting "ta" on my keyboard and enter for so many years and that doesn't happen anymore.
    Maybe I'm the one that has changed.
    Don't think I've been around for the last year, but you da man. Had a lot of fun knowing you throughout the history of TAO, and posting dankmemes and dankermemesongz with you after TAO ended.

Wizzy is one of the best people in TAO history.

I was PMing back and forth once or twice with Northwind before I left this past time due to stupid rage/needing to prove some kind of point. But I never got to read the last PM Northwind sent because by then I was gone. It was a really nice heartfelt PM telling me a lot of positive things about myself and the community. I've read it at least 2 or 3 times since coming back now and it's the reason I stayed after hulky hooked me up with a new password.

Anyway, point is. I wish Northwind would come back. He is probably the best person in TAO forum history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Dogs donít wear hats.

Should we take a vote on best ever?

I feel like that may lead to unnecessary arguing like when Manon tried to do an overall rankings list.
    Dogs donít wear hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    I feel like that may lead to unnecessary arguing like when Manon tried to do an overall rankings list.
    Wait.

Such a thing existed? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED? I would have campaign to be in top 5....er....10...er....just on the list.

It had to do with player skill ingame and so neither of us made the list because lol@actually playing the game like some kind of non-forum noob
    Dogs donít wear hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy` View Post
    It had to do with player skill ingame and so neither of us made the list because lol@actually playing the game like some kind of non-forum noob
    Woah woah woah.

There was a TAO GAME? WTF?

Thread Information