Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Let's do a Grand Slam 1 freestyle

DNA

I’d be willing to play as well

Good points wiz. There are definitely some logistical issues to work out here. I'll work on making it easier to sign up on the forums tomorrow.

Wizzy2

test

Never been so stoked to being kicked out first round of a tournament.

What he said. ^ lol

i'm in

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Count me in.

Biorhythm

I feel like this would be a lot easier for people if you organised it in FB rather than through here...but I'm down for anything although i suck 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Biorhythm View Post
    I feel like this would be a lot easier for people if you organised it in FB rather than through here...but I'm down for anything although i suck ��
    It seems like it will be a little bit easier for me to organize here. Navigating to the OP to update who wins and loses...Doing it through FB as more people post random stuff, the tournament would get kicked further and further down the list. Additionally I'm sure there are quite a few people that don't care about the tournament at all, but do care about BRs updates to the game. It might be frustrating for them to constantly get notifications of people saying "Biorhythm vs Matt Roe -- Winner Matt roe easy win git gud scrub gg no re" +P

x0tek

Quote Originally Posted by Aristocatt View Post
    It seems like it will be a little bit easier for me to organize here. Navigating to the OP to update who wins and loses...Doing it through FB as more people post random stuff, the tournament would get kicked further and further down the list. Additionally I'm sure there are quite a few people that don't care about the tournament at all, but do care about BRs updates to the game. It might be frustrating for them to constantly get notifications of people saying "Biorhythm vs Matt Roe -- Winner Matt roe easy win git gud scrub gg no re" +P
    Hi!

Challonge (and Smash.gg) have systems for self-reporting. Since the game had its last tournament, the supporting ecosystem for online events has expanded exponentially

That said, I think that having a central hub on the forums makes sense to help with signups, disputes, etc.

Thread Information