Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coon and Friends

Quote Originally Posted by DNA View Post
    I definitely remember TU. I also remember texting you but then your number changed or some thing bc I texted it and got yelled at so that was no fun ��. Wasn’t a person named dill also? And dark?
    Yes, Dill was the main account holder of TU but it was shared with a couple of his friends. Dark*Demon or Dark*Dragon.. something like that, I think is the other person you're thinking of
    Jeeeeez, I can't believe you're actually the person I was thinking of. That's awesome, haha. Good to see you again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Dogs donít wear hats.

Likewise man. Have the forums have been ongoing since the game officially shut off? Iíve been very surprised to see posts ranging from like 2016-2018

Quote Originally Posted by DNA View Post
    Likewise man. Have the forums have been ongoing since the game officially shut off? I’ve been very surprised to see posts ranging from like 2016-2018
    yeahh, we're a bunch of losers.
    Hulky, DivineLeft, and Aristocatt(Matt Roe) are our saviors. When the original site went offline, they built this place for us. Just as a place for the leftover forum crew to hang out. I don't think anyone thought this place would last this long honestly.

Thankfully we have BrutalRage to actually make a game. He is another savior. Mount Rushmore of TAO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Dogs donít wear hats.

Thread Information