Page 300 of 492 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    My point is the last time everyone thought Foles was good he went to Arizona to be a starting QB and flamed out, only to come back as a backup in Philly if my memory serves me right. He's good enough to keep you in games, but I wouldn't bank on a deep playoff run with Foles is all im saying.
    I thought Foles went to the Rams. During the reign of Jeff Fisher and his pretty shitty offensive scheme.

He did.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Im not asking you to hate on your own team nor am I hating on the Eagles. I just think, not you, but the Eagles fan base at large has a short term memory.
    Nah man, you have been so completely wrong about myself and Eagles fans from the get go. I am part of the fan base, we are not separate. We have a very very very long memory actually. We know exactly which super bowls we've gone to and how many points we lost them by. We know that we made runs 4 years in a row with McNabb and didn't win.

All I ever said was, Foles was good. And everything you've said since then to debunk that fact has been silly and you just are coming off as a hater.

Trying to paint me or Eagles fans in the light of blinding following a back up quarterback thinking he's a God who will 100% win everything though is weak, and untrue. We know he can, though. He's won before and he's done it here. He knows he can win here, he knows this is his best shot to win it all.

It's kind of exciting. Stop trying to take that away.

Banner by Madamos

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Nah man, you have been so completely wrong about myself and Eagles fans from the get go. I am part of the fan base, we are not separate. We have a very very very long memory actually. We know exactly which super bowls we've gone to and how many points we lost them by. We know that we made runs 4 years in a row with McNabb and didn't win.

All I ever said was, Foles was good. And everything you've said since then to debunk that fact has been silly and you just are coming off as a hater.

Trying to paint me or Eagles fans in the light of blinding following a back up quarterback thinking he's a God who will 100% win everything though is weak, and untrue. We know he can, though. He's won before and he's done it here. He knows he can win here, he knows this is his best shot to win it all.

NFC Championship game, the battle of back up QBs that once played for the Rams at the same time.

kevin kolb sucked tho, for real. he was never good.

EDIT: so i was actually curious bout Kolb and googled him. Poor dude.. has really bad concussion after effects and i do remember him getting dinged real good. That's a shame.
    Last edited by The Butcher; 12-18-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Banner by Madamos

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post

Will do

It's a shame Hugh isn't here for me to tell him I told you so

Saw a fair bit of Foles in KC. He's an average QB/game manager. Eagles are absolutely good enough to win with him.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Return of the Zeke: Even More Bigger
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

i hope the AFC gets better soon. i really do. appreciate the rise of the jaguars and all, but the teams fighting for the wild card are just bad. and honestly, the top 5 seeds in the NFC might be better than every single AFC team. yeah i said it, pats fans. Carolina won in New England and they aren't even winning their own division

Thread Information