Page 399 of 492 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    It was a pats plan from the start. Brown wanted out at Pitt. Pats want him but don't want to pay him a ton of cash. Brown, understanding that he can get a SB, decides to forgo for one year. Agent gets him to sign anywhere (Raiders). Brown then shows up "out of his mind" so he can get fired. Moment he is fired, Pats sign him for cheap and Brown gets to play for a ring while Pats paid little and will win.

If it was any other team I would be impressed. But since it is the Pats, Fuck them with a broken spoon.
    Pats are paying him essentially what the Raiders were going to (Raiders 14.5mil year 1, NE 15mil year 1) , but broken into one year deals instead of a 3 year. They happened to have the exact amount of open cap space to do this, where they never carry this much cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    Pats are paying him essentially what the Raiders were going to (Raiders 14.5mil year 1, NE 15mil year 1) , but broken into one year deals instead of a 3 year. They happened to have the exact amount of open cap space to do this, where they never carry this much cap.
    Chestgate.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

He def planned this shit right? I wonder if the Raiders can get the league to investigate some sort of tampering and get their first rounder.
    What a fucking lunatic. Dude needs lots of professional help
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Whatever. He’s just a superstar athlete and entertainer. His ability, reliability, work ethic are proven over YEARS and aren’t in question. This whole thing is fucking stupid.
    Want him to be Larry Fitzgerald? Well not everyone is Larry Fitzgerald. That’s life. They hired him to kick ass on Sunday and he always has and will again this year...for the Patriots.
    Mike Mayock has no coaching experience. He’s a first year GM. He doesn’t know his to deal with NFL players. He fined AB for shit that ultimately would have meant nothing and went after his contract and guarantees. Mayock either knew they would destroy the relationship and did it anyway, or he didn’t...and should have. Either way he fucked the dog and I believe he will get fired.
    Last edited by Hugh; 09-08-2019 at 12:42 PM.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Also, you want every player to be treated the same, fine. Cool. Pay every player $20 million a year. Or pay every player league minimum. Both ideas are retarded. All players are NOT the same. Everyone knows that. Jesus.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

What? That's not what I am saying at all. What I am saying is Antonio wanted out of Pittsburgh. Antonio Brown and his agent Drew Rosenhaus contacted the Patriots to trade for Brown. The Steelers said no, they won't trade him to the Patriots.

The Steelers try to trade him to the Bills, but the Bills back out when it's obvious that Brown wants no part in being a Bill. They didn't want to be what the Raiders ended up being. The Raiders traded for him and he did just enough to get released, then posted his celebration video of getting released in that video he calls his grandmother who has been talking about being released so he can be free to do what he wants. Then within an hour he has a contract for 15mil from the Patriots (the Patriots never carry this much cap space to pull this deal off, this fast into the season). People saying Brown lost money are being naive. He was getting 14.5mil from Oakland this year if he played. He is getting 15mil from the Patriots. Julio just got 22mil, next year AB will get another contract and make more money than his 3 year deal in Oakland.

The Raiders traded a 3rd and 5th for AB to go from the Steelers to the Patriots and even the league is saying they believe this was set up from the start. I hope the Raiders get a reimbursement pick in 2020 for being fucked over.

It's even been reported AB hired social media consultants on how best accelerate his release from the Raiders, he isn't nuts he is genius. I just hope if the Patriots were involved they get punished. If AB masterminded it himself then good on him. I doubt the Pats weren't involved with the speed it worked out and how they were interested before the Steelers said no.

I've been pretty vocal I don't like football but this has literally been dominating the radio all day and it's fucking hilarious. Listen online at 98.5 the Sports Hub which is our local sports station anytime tomorrow and even all the local sports journalists are laughing about it like oh man, if the country hated us already we might go down as the most detestable sports organization of all time with this, especially if we win again. It's so fucking funny, they're not even trying to deny it. The two dudes on the radio were just laughing about it all morning like we're going to be so hated absolutely everywhere we go if this is successful. People here don't even care either, they've totally accepted the role of villain and completely embraced it. Looking in from the outside it's the funniest shit ever.

People already hate Boston for more reasons than I can count, so I think everyone is at the point where there like eh fuck it and fuck you. It's a weird thing being from here, even within Massachusetts lots of people outside the city hate the city. My parents got my sister and I out of Boston when were kids and even as a little kid other kids parents in the suburbs didn't want me around their children because of where I was from. So even though I don't care about football and honestly have zero investment if the Patriots win, I agree, fuck it, hate us all you want because it just makes me laugh at this point.

I see what you mean, Hulky. Well played to AB and the Pats for pulling this off I guess.

I drafted Marlon Mack in my fantasy league ..... Sat him out this week in favor of Joe Mixon and Damien Williams. Granted, Williams had a fine game, but Mack fkkin' destroyed today.
    Wizzy 4 Frog King

Not sure why the league didn't step in and go "ummm this is shady as hell. Deal denied."

Thread Information