Page 357 of 492 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Guys...it’s happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

CLEVELAND STEAMERq
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Mayfield looked good. Good game. Happy the Browns finally snapped the string.
    However...
    There are entirely too many ex-Cowboys commentating or analyzing the NFL. Romo is excellent and I do appreciate Deion’s unique style and the relationship he has with the players. Football needs Prime.
    The rest of them are trash tier. Aikman, Irvin, Moose, Jimmy Johnson and now Whitten? Bunch of fucking hacks.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Mayfield looked good. Good game. Happy the Browns finally snapped the string.
    However...
    There are entirely too many ex-Cowboys commentating or analyzing the NFL. Romo is excellent and I do appreciate Deion’s unique style and the relationship he has with the players. Football needs Prime.
    The rest of them are trash tier. Aikman, Irvin, Moose, Jimmy Johnson and now Whitten? Bunch of fucking hacks.
    Aikman has his moments

Irvin is largely a dunce

Witten unfortunately sucks so far

I agree with Hugh.

Although I take more of an issue with Joe Buck than Aikman, personally. Buck is actually pretty good at play-by-play stuff but anything else he says is purely irritating.

FWIW I agree about the comments on Prime but I've been liking him less lately. Like when he went off on Romo for a silly little comment about his tackling last year. It was uncalled for by Romo but you could tell he was just kidding, Prime reacted like a baby. Prime is great when it's not about him. But shit like that just makes me lose respect.

Errybody grab your dicks. Daddy has arrived
    https://i.imgur.com/mCVdPEM.gifv

Romo is the best though so comparing to him makes the rest look like ass. Although he does NFL's morning show, I think Nate Burleson is really good. Not the same as a commentator but general football TV personality I like Tony Romo, Nate Burleson and Kyle Brandt. Kay Adams is probably the best female show as well also on Good Morning Football. Basically Good Morning Football is the most watchable football segment outside of games to me, mostly because it lacks the retarded loud yelling and buzzer noises that make up most shows. Pam Oliver is the best female for actual game interviews. Steve Mariucci is really good in general too.

Yes I like Nate too. Lots of good insight and has a genuine personality. He’s easy to listen to and knows his stuff.

Romo is the best though so comparing to him makes the rest look like ass. Although he does NFL's morning show, I think Nate Burleson is really good. Not the same as a commentator but general football TV personality I like Tony Romo, Nate Burleson and Kyle Brandt. Kay Adams is probably the best female show as well also on Good Morning Football. Basically Good Morning Football is the most watchable football segment outside of games to me, mostly because it lacks the retarded loud yelling and buzzer noises that make up most shows. Pam Oliver is the best female for actual game interviews. Steve Mariucci is really good in general too.
    Pam is hot for a 50 year old

Thread Information