Page 368 of 371 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371 LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 3701

Thread: For NFL fans

Exactly, because the NFL is turning into something that fans don’t believe. That’s what happened to boxing, fans could no longer believe what they were seeing.
    With sports, when you stop believing what you’re seeing, when you stop trusting it or don’t think it’s real, you lose interest. It’s too frustrating. Games are being decided by stuff that literally isn’t happening. Not occasionally, which is unavoidable because humans aren’t perfect, but every week. Constantly.
    We can’t even wrap our heads around the reason, because it’s not always about safety first or ratings or anything specific. It doesn’t make any sense. The referees just fuck up all the time. That’s the only thing you can count on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I am genuinely the life of the party

Seahawks look fucking fantastic today. 3rd week in a row they look great. Run game is back and Russ is dominating with play action. He has a perfect passer rating today.
    And the defense is flying.

Pats play Bills on MNF. What a joke.

Bye DT. Glad the Broncos are trading him. He sucks now. Good luck with the Texans, thanks for the good seasons in Denver and the 4th-round pick.

Man, the Oakland Raiders are terrible. I bet this isn't what Raiders fans had in mind when Gruden took over.

Horrible. I know it’s a long term work in progress but I haven’t seen a team with a good/great QB look like bad in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Horrible. I know it’s a long term work in progress but I haven’t seen a team with a good/great QB look like bad in a while.
    I don't know if Derek Carr is a good QB. He showed promise early in his career but was awful last year. He doesn't look good tonight. Maybe guys aren't getting open, and maybe the protection has been bad. But I also see a guy who's moving poorly in the pocket and walking into sacks.

I really wonder if he were playing for a different franchise if he would be developing into a star. I think the whole team looks like they're tired of playing football, I'm not surprised that Carr isn't having a good season.

Maybe. But they went from 12-4 in 2016 to a dumpster fire last year pretty quickly. They didn't have nearly the same level of controversy and fire sale trades last year, but he still sucked.

Consider me skeptical until I see him look good. Cuz right now I think he's starting to look like his brother.

so happy I didnt spend $600 to see that game

Thread Information