Page 388 of 402 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4012

Thread: For NFL fans

This kid is from my town.

A hero if I ever saw one.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-boy-s-n962676

Anyone else feel that there has been like no buzz/energy for the SB this year? Like nothing at all?

I actually forgot the game was this week until about Thurs.

i guess because the Pats are going to win easily that no one cares.

The Pats have actually never won a SB easily, except maybe the first one against the Eagles

off topic but the last post referencing early Brady era got me to look up the 2001 season and I just noticed AFC Central had 6 teams in it when all the others had 5 teams. I guess I forgot about the Titans? But they were the Oilers so I guess the imbalance was the Jags? Wait no it was the Browns being added back?

AFC Central: Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Bengals, Titans, Jaguars (dat 6 team look)
    AFC West: Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Seahawks (best division tbh)
    AFC East: Colts, Patriots, Bills, Jets, Dolphins (Colts/Pats was a legit rivalry at the start of Brady/Manning and I didn't know that)
    NFC Central: Buccaneers, Lions, Packers, Vikings, Bears (lol NFC North + Tampa)
    NFC West: Panthers, 49ers, Falcons, Saints, Rams (lol wtf is west about Carolina, Atlanta and NOLA)
    NFC East: Cardinals, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, Redskins (Arizona is east, lol why didn't Carolina and Arizona switch?!)

I don't have to work until Thursday, thank fucking Christ. I'm at the point with all these god damn victory parades I'm ready to put a plow on the front of my car to just run over the literal millions of drunks Boston's going to be full of on (probably) Tuesday. I don't even live right downtown where the parades are but I'm only about a five minute walk from Boston's main subway line, so it's going to be like the god damn walking dead again around my place... again. My apartment is super high up on a hill that's on top of a hill, and I'm on the top floor. Might be a good day to sit on the porch with my pellet rifle. They'll all be wearing bright blue and red, which will make them easy to see, but they'll be stumbling around since they've all been drinking since like seven in the morning, so I guess that adds a bit of a challenge to it.

If someone throws up on my fucking front steps again like the Red Sox parade a few months ago, they better pray to god I don't catch them.

pretty sure the most boring superbowl even beating out the time the power went out during the 49ers ravens one

Broncos Seahawks was more boring to me, I turned it off in the third quarter because it was totally one sided.

This was not an exciting game though, even though it was close. I could see why people would call it the most boring.

Also, this was the best commercial this year

Agree, I had to explain Franco Harris to my mom in a room full of Raider fans. :'(

Last night i sat on my couch watching this piece of shit. Game was tied at the half but I knew what was going to be the end result. When Pats scored the only TD of the game (I mean WTF) I sighed, turned off the tv, brushed my teeth and went to bed. Didn't bother to watch the final 9:00+ minutes. Knew the game was over then.

Unlike other Pats wins, i felt no rage this time. No swearing, no yelling, no smashing things, no getting banned from several forums due to threats and other...harsh language that I might have said. No this time was different. This time there was just a sense of emptiness and sense of loss. Once more Evil won. I know things won't be like this for much longer as both the hoodie and smiling devil won't last forever.

But I can't do it anymore. Losing in the FF championship last year nearly destroyed me as a NFL Fan. Only the Pats losing made the season feel ok. But this year...I can't do it. I can't stand to see evil win over and over and over again. The odds once more make no sense. 31 of 32 teams I could care less if they win. But the ONLY ONE I don't want to see win, does.

So go on and flame me, mock me, do whatever. i don't care anymore. My rage is gone, I've invested too much hatred only to get noting but evil winning thrown in my face over and over again. I'm tired of it all now. So very tired. I think I'm going to stop watching the NFL for a few years. I just can't take it anymore. I'm not even a Rams fan; not at all. Just wanted someone other than...them...to take it.

Goodbye football, I will miss you but I just can't do it anymore.

Fuck you Pats. Just...fuck you.

Thread Information