Page 381 of 492 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Well, bdog, I bet you my Seahawks would finish better than your Cowboys after you posted RIP Seahawks, but we both finished 10-6. Guess the playoffs will decide.
    Good luck.
    Yeah it'll be a great game, I can't believe 4 of the NFL's best linebackers will be on the same field

Leighton vander esch, jaylon smith, Sean lee, and joe thomas

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    George Kittle - confirmed god-tier tight end. 49ers were awful and decimated by injuries this year, but they found some diamonds in the rough with Kittle and maybe Mullens. With the #2 overall pick and lots of cap space 49ers should be able to get competitive soon.
    It is nice to have dreams

I read that Baker Mayfield got engaged to an Instagram model.
    Why do these idiots do this? Yes she’s hot as hell but why not just bang her for a while until the next Instagram model comes along? I’m serious. Why are these 22 year superstar athletes always in such a hurry to get married? I will never understand it. Is it an image thing? Stability? What?
    They get super rich and famous and it’s like the very next thing they do is look for a wife. The last thing I would do if I was Baker Mayfield is marry some smoking hot internet model. Might as well just write her a $30 million check right now and get it over with. That’s one expensive piece of ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

It is a ego think. It is a "look who I got yeah!"

I think some sort of bet needs to be made between bdog and Hugh.

I think that game will have more points than people think.

Seattle's defense isn't the same on the road. Dallas' defense is very good, but I think Wilson and his quick receivers will create problems, particularly on play-action fakes. Seattle's run vs Dallas' run defense will be a huge matchup in this. Also, Dak and the Cowboys offense fumble more than an average team, but have been lucky in recovering their own fumbles. The Seahawks defense will need to make a game changing play for them to win (I don't trust them to stop Zeke for 60 minutes), and I think they'll need a fumble (probably from Dak) to bounce right for them.

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    they'll need a fumble (probably from Dak)

Why must we endure another Texans vs Colts game?

Congrats, bdog. Dallas deserved it.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

*quiet voice*

Hugh you aren't doing it right. As a superfan you are suppose to be filled with rage at how your team "was screwed and the game was fixed etc. You know...like every posts mantis ever does sports wise

*loud voice*

So hugh what did you think about the game?

I think the Cowboys defense is much better than I gave them credit for. Much better than they were when we faced them earlier this season, which bdog mentioned. I give him credit for that. We couldn’t run the ball, and that’s the first team we haven’t been able to run the ball on in the last 10 games at least.
    I’m still surprised we weren’t willing or able to stretch the field a bit more, but again it looked like they had Lockett and Baldwin more or less locked down and Russ was under a lot of pressure.
    That was the difference. Still amazed we don’t have a backup kicker who can actually kick off a tee or perform a routine onside kick, especially when your kicker is a fat 40 year old who can blow out a hamstring tying his shoe, but oh well. I think the fact that we had no kicker the second half, no chance of even trying a field goal, fucked with the play calling, plan and just the game overall really. It had to. All things considered it was still a 2 point game. We get the onside and who knows? I’ve seen it many times.
    Of course we would have had to get a TD even though a FG would have won because, again, we have NOBODY on the team who can kick off a tee except Janikowski. I’m sure we have an 8th string WR who has never seen the firld all season though. That makes sense.
    But once again, Dallas deserved to win. They outplayed us.

Thread Information