Page 89 of 492 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast

Thread: For NFL fans

I mean Hugh that logic is pretty flawed. They had a lot of other problems last year and they didn't have Ezekiel Elliott. The kid is like a bulldozer in the body of a racecar. Dak has been good. Real good. But it's not dumb to call him overrated when everyone is riding his cock so hard. He has a lot of good pieces around him. The QBs the Boys had last year were abysmal
    Truly bottom of the barrel. Dak is clearly good, and ill keep saying that. But hes missed throws and left plays on the field, while he's getting more credit for the 6-1 start than Zeke practically which is nuts. I think because it's just such a stark contrast to last year.

Also KB I wouldn't be so sure Romo would've beaten those blitzes either. I'm sure you remember quite a few Redskins games where they did nothing but bring the house against Tony at the end of the game and he couldn't get it done. I'm not saying he can't or wouldnt do it, but I'm not convinced he would have fared better than Dak

All that said, Eagles were in a position to win the game. The Cowboys battled back and showed mental toughness and won. Philly has a lot of flaws on offense but Wentz isn't the problem. Their receivers are trash and Sproles is the only RB they trust not to fumble.

Dallas is the team to beat in the east, and in the NFC for that matter. But we saw a few chinks in the armor today, and I'm happy to see that. Happy to see the Eagles lose too because well fuck them. If the GMen can get our offense going then a wild card berth is well within reach

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    Pederson is just getting outcoached.

The Patriots' front office hates anyone who asks for money so much, and supposedly Collins was acting on his own despite play calls throughout the year, but this trade might be even harder to swallow than dumping chandler jones...

Yeah, the Pats are really hurting since they got rid of Chandler Jones...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Talking about 4th quarter comebacks and clutch and all that jazz, Derek Carr has 3 4th quarter comebacks this year with a combined stat line of 1031 yards passing 9TDs 0INT. We were one of the worst teams his first two years (but at least had talent last year) and he has 8 total 4th quarter comebacks. In those 8 comeback wins he has 19 TDs and 2 INT.

Tony Romo is one of the best 4th quarter comeback QBs all time, but had 7 in his first 3 years starting (Carr already has 8 in 2.5 years). Romo had 9TD and 12 INT in those 7 game wins (v. Carrs 19TD 2 INT).

Tom Brady, the GOAT, though had 15 fucking game winning drives in his first 3 years starting with 25 TDs and 11 INT.

Everyone is right about the Cowboys o-line, though. They were highlighting Tyron Smith last night. Jesus. 6'5" 320 lbs and probably has a 6 pack. He looks like he was built in a factory.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ran a sub-5 40

I'm sure he does. Meanwhile the starting left tackle for Seattle yesterday made his first start as an offensive lineman since junior high. That's no bullshit. They flashed the stat during the game. Starting left tackle for Seahawks, protecting Russell Wilson's blind side, and he didn't even play line in high school. Fucking absurd.
    I'm also sick of bitching about Jimmy Graham, but here goes. Once again we were unable to get him involved. 3 catches for 30 yards against a shitty defense in a game where we couldn't establish any offense. Mind boggling.
    And with 1 second to go on the 10 yard line, down by 5 and needing a TD to win, Wilson throws a back corner endzone pass to who?
    To who?
    Jermaine Kearse, of course!
    Not the 6'7" tight end who can windmill dunk a basketball. Not the guy who we're paying more than our entire offensive line combined. Not the guy who we got SPECIFICALLY for that situation. Fuck no. Way too obvious.
    #pantsonhead

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Talking about 4th quarter comebacks and clutch and all that jazz, Derek Carr has 3 4th quarter comebacks this year with a combined stat line of 1031 yards passing 9TDs 0INT. We were one of the worst teams his first two years (but at least had talent last year) and he has 8 total 4th quarter comebacks. In those 8 comeback wins he has 19 TDs and 2 INT.

Tony Romo is one of the best 4th quarter comeback QBs all time, but had 7 in his first 3 years starting (Carr already has 8 in 2.5 years). Romo had 9TD and 12 INT in those 7 game wins (v. Carrs 19TD 2 INT).

Tom Brady, the GOAT, though had 15 fucking game winning drives in his first 3 years starting with 25 TDs and 11 INT.
    To be fair 5 of those 12 came in one game, the bills game in 2007
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Romo had 5 INTs in one quarter? what a dumpster fire

Thread Information