Page 450 of 492 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

NFL West:
    Cardinals - A+ (Might be my favorite draft.)
    49ers - B- (Kinlaw's knees need to be good for this class to work. Aiyuk is pretty raw for as high as he went. Trade for Trent Williams was kinda desperate and tbh just staying at 12 and drafting one may have been better. Or even Jeudy at 12 and Josh Jones at 31 or a trade down from 31 as Jones went in the third)
    Seattle - B (It's a weird draft though Seattle reaches a lot but got some good dudes... I think they got 4 starters in Lewis, Taylor, Brooks and maybe long term Alton Robinson who has some upside in him)
    Rams - D (They failed to draft a single fucking lineman ffs... Akers is aight... but has no line... Terrell Burgess might be their best draftee... Lewis always hurt and Jefferson for Cooks is meh at least it saves them money Jefferson is a good route runner but more like a budget Robert Woods than a speedster.

AFC West
    Raiders - C Ruggs and Amik are the only two I'm like stoked about. Arnette was pretty trash for years and then 1 year wondered it his senior year but lacks arm length and althletic upside and is kinda old for a rookie so he's more a C ish grade. We took too many WRs with Bryan Edwards probably being the better of the two taken in the third. Bowden supposedly will be a backup RB which is interesting but a shitty use of the 80th pick. John Simpson is aight long term and Tanner Muse is kinda sorta a waste. Muse is basically a baby developmental Heath and we just signed Heath so not sure if Muse is really more than a ST now and really into the immediate future.
    Chiefs - B CEH on the Chiefs is fucking bs. Niang if he gets healthy is a good value. Willie Gay is pretty freakish athletically if he doesn't do naughty things in the league.
    Chiefs - B. If Herbert is >peak Dalton than it's an A. I like Murray and Gilman a lot for them and KJ Hill was dope value in the 7th.
    Broncos - A. One of the strongest drafts imo. Jeudy, Ojemudia, Cushenberry, Strnad and Muti are all good picks and Agim and Albert O have upside.

NFC East
    Giants - C (I kinda think the Giants low key punted after third first two picks which were both very good. Shane Lemeiux might turn out to be a starter though opposite Hernandez.)
    Cowboys - A (Ceedee is good value, but Reggie Robinson, Tyler Biadasz and Gallimore were very strong picks. Anae and Diggs were fair picks and the only reach was on a 7th rounder rando QB. If Biadasz' hip is healthy Cowboys might have one of the best drafts).
    Redskins - A- (This class is completely carried by Chase Young who is off the charts good as a DE prospect, like Myles Garrett is closest comp... plus the Skins might suck but around Chase Young is Payne, Allen and Sweat so it's 4 first round picks on the DL plus Ryan Kerrigan)
    Eagles - B- (This grade is either a B or an F. They got fast as fuck.)

AFC East
    Jets - A- (I like their class, but it has a lot more boom busts than the other A range teams)
    Patriots - D+ (tbh Dugger and Uche are the only two good picks. Those two are As, Jennings and Onwenu are C the rest solid F.
    Dolphins - B+ (This is carried by Tua. They kinda fucked up big time given what the upside of all their picks was. Hunt Jones and Kindley are the three I'd say are safe bets to be pretty good value outside Tua. Jackson is 20 and raw with athletic upside, and Igbinoghene is similar... I just dunno if that's a smart route to go with basically weird offseason coaching this year and then Noah Igbinoghene is also a CB and they have like the two highest paid CBs in Xavier Howard and Byron Jones so I dunno how that shits going to work out maybe he plays slot and thats not really good value in the first (ie Amik was close to best nickel cb in the class and went like 4th round.)
    Bills - A- (This is the strongest class without a first round pick or at least a contender imo, top to bottom good picks)

NFC North
    Packers - C (Love should be good down the line but this was an inappropriate time to take him since they were a game away from the SB last year. Garvin I think is a good 7th rounder and Deguara was taken a bit early but I like him. It's a little hilarious that in such a stupidly deep WR class they ignored the position. Like KJ Hill in the 7th probably starts on the Packers tbh)
    Bears - D+ (This class is carried by Jaylon Johnson who is an A. The rest of the class sucks ass. Like Kmet is good but he's the 8th TE on the Bears currently... prolly TE2 for them behind Jimmy Graham this year with a shorten offseason, but a stupid pick for their first pick because shit like OL with Josh Jones would have been infinitely more impactful. It's almost like they want Trubiski to fail so they can get Fields or Lawrence next year.)
    Lions - B+ (A tier class until the pick after Cephus, then they went randoms and dinged their grade a bit, good class though)
    Vikings - A- (Similar grade to the Lions I think with a very solid class until late, except I think the Vikings nailed a 7th rounder in Willekes.)

AFC North
    Ravens - A maybe A+ (one of the strongest drafts top to bottom. Like James Proche and Geno Stone were their 6th and 7th rounders who were worth it in like the 4th)
    Bengals - A- (Burrow is an A+, they just didn't really do so hot afterwards. Getting a Burrow tier player is a game changer though so still in the A range)
    Browns - A- (I like all their picks, but I think they could have done better so I'm deducting a parital grade because I dont like the class as much as other A tier)
    Steelers - C (Highsmith and Claypool define their class and both are raw high upside guys.)

AFC South
    Texans - B - (Blacklock Greenard and Heck were solid picks. Traded so much of their class that landing three solids is worth a B)
    Colts - A- (This is how you nail the draft without a first rounder similar to the Bills. I think Jonathan Taylor might transform that offense in a big way and this is one of the few ideal scenarios for Eason to develop. Pittman is a budget version of Keenan Allen for Rivers too so that's solid.)
    Jaguars - B (Thought about deducting another partial grade because its not as strong as previous Jaguars drafts, but they really shoulda considered moving up for Tua. I like their first three picks though, but this team has issues and Minshew as their only QB seems like they are trying to top 5 pick, but drafting some good pieces.)
    Titans - C+ (Isaiah Wilson basically only had first round value to this specific team. Henry running behind Wilson should be fun. Fulton was a solid pick and Evans is a solid backup for Henry.)
    Last edited by Hulky; 04-29-2020 at 12:10 AM.

Thank you Hulky

This Deandre Baker and Quinton Dunbar armed robbery story is just flat out insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

How can players be so stupid?

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

19-0
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Lol fuck you Drew Brees

Hope NFL season isn’t greatly impacted like it has for NBA and MLB. Not having pro sports to watch for this long really sucks.

Oh I’m thinking the NFL will be greatly impacted. How can it not be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Hope NFL season isn’t greatly impacted like it has for NBA and MLB. Not having pro sports to watch for this long really sucks.
    LOL

Wait...were you being serious?

Oh dear

Yep I was serious. Fed up with the pandemic. And when I mean greatly impacted, I mean 0 games. Fuck 2020.

Thread Information