Page 166 of 492 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

i've been thinking a lot about this cowboys packers matchup. i think dallas wins this game about 7/10 of the time. they are just the better team. there has been a lot of talk lately about how the cowboys' rookies will falter in the playoffs, how things are different, how they'll see different looks and confusing formations and things. some of this is true, a lot of bullshit. yes, the playoff stage is bigger. but like half of the cowboys' regular season games were in prime time, so they're no strangers to the spotlight. and there are a lot of players left from the 2014 playoff run, you can bet they'll be giving the younger guys all the help they need to prepare.

that's another point of mine: the cowboys are preparing. they're getting better all the time. they're by far the healthiest team going into the playoffs.

the packers' hopes are pinned on one guy. and he's extraordinary, but that's not how you win consistently, especially in the playoffs, which is why i think his playoff career hasn't been that successful outside of the super bowl year, despite how great he is as a qb. i said 7/10 times the cowboys win, because they're undeniably the better team. but RODGERS GOD MODE can be too much for anyone to beat. that's what i'm scared of.

people keep saying the packers are a different team than before. no they're not. rodgers is just playing better. that defense is still prone to being shredded, especially by an offense like dallas. the packers went like 0-5 against top 10 offenses this year. we have to stop ONE GUY. they have to deal with our whole team.

another thing that annoys me is all the talk about how defensive coordinators will confuse the rookies in the playoffs. what a weak load of bullshit man, it's as if they're saying there's a whole section of their playbook they didn't use the first time around when they got absolutely annihilated, that could have disrupted dallas' star rookies, because they didn't feel like winning that game or something. and, supposing that this ridiculous hypothetical was true for one moment, if there were any two rookies who have proven almost-immune to this kind of trickery, it's elliott and prescott.

so yeah, i'm scared of RODGERS GOD MODE. but i'm confident we're the better team, and if we play up to par, we will win this game. i'd think rational packers fans would be a lot more afraid than any cowboys fan. there are a lot of cheeseheads out there with overinflated confidence in their team because of rodgers' past GOD MODE games, but if we're being real, it would scare the shit out of me to know that my whole chance of winning relied on one guy playing out of his mind. that goes for packers players too.

i guess that's how i had to be with romo for so long.
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

I believe in my Seahawks today. Big performance from the LoB and Russell will a bring some magic.
    He might even throw it to Jimmy Graham, but I wouldn't bet on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

What a great start for Seattle. Chopped off almost 9 minutes of clock and scored a TD. I know it's barely their first possession but it kinda feels super important already for Atlanta.

man, Atlanta's offense is so good

This is gonna be a good game, Seattle came out swingin

Why are Troy Aikman's eyes always so fucking red? He's on tv with totally bloodshot eyes every time I see him lately. Has he never heard of eye drops? It's weird.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Thought the Falcons would win and didn't think it would be relatively close but damn this is domination
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

So...Earl Thomas for Defensive Player of the Year?

Sucks Kyle Shanahan probably gets tapped to coach in SF, be cool to see this ATL team stick around together a couple years

Yeah, got our asses kicked. Frustrating to watch Seattle blow oppurtunities like this. Shit division but we couldn't secure the 2 seed even though it was right there. Can't figure out how to get Jimmy Graham consistently featured in the offense even though we have a franchise QB and he catches everything thrown to him. Wilson has been a mess all year because the line is a tire fire and his clock is broken. They don't value protecting him at all, even though every other play Seattle runs is a broken, backyard, offscript circus show because we have no time to let anything develop. They have no offensive line. That money is spent on offensive weapons we simply can't use. It's frustrating.
    Defense kept us in most games until Earl went down, but he's too big a loss to overcome in the playoffs against elite teams. He's the best for a reason.
    I give full credit to the Falcons. Called a brilliant game and we couldn't slow that offense down. They kicked ass.

Thread Information