Page 406 of 492 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

No Saquon Barkley.
    No Evan Engram.
    No Sterling Shepard.
    No Wayne Gallman (Barkley backup)

Good luck Danny Jones against the Patriots

He hasn't played that well but the defense has been admirable

I swear to fucking christ if the the rest of the country doesn't get their shit together and I have to deal with another god damn parade I'm going to blame it all on all of you.

You could always move.
    Or bomb the parade, there are minorities in it I'm pretty sure Boston folk dont like those.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    You could always move.
    Or bomb the parade, there are minorities in it I'm pretty sure Boston folk dont like those.
    This was a pretty huge low blow. I was at the Marathon Bombings as a medic. I had to find a severed leg with a shoe on it that matched the shoe of the leg the guy still had attached to him. I was there for the triage when they black tagged Martin Richard, even though he was still alive and only eight. To make it worse I lived over on Pope's Hill St. right near him (didn't know him or his family) and saw his mom walking around on her prosthetic leg she got blown off for two years after it happened, which was really hard because I participated in the decision to not save her son.

I never liked you. I never liked people like you. Soft as shit keyboard warriors who's hands probably feel like a baby's ass. If you're going to joke, fine. I don't care. But don't joke about shit like pulling off bombings in Boston at a parade to me dude. Bust my balls all you want but at least have some class.

I find it kind of interesting you're only offended by the half of that comment that was obviously not serious.

That’s the half that was offending. Why would he give a shit that you suggested he move?
    It was a bad joke, Lex. You could at least admit it.
    Last edited by Hugh; 10-11-2019 at 11:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    I find it kind of interesting you're only offended by the half of that comment that was obviously not serious.
    Sure. I can reply to the other part.

My first response is you're a fuckwit. You don't even have the most basic fundamental understanding of history. Boston is no more racist than any other city. Chicago, LA, New York. They're all full of racism. You likely... actually, scratch that; you definitely don't know why Boston is considered racist. Not only do you not know, you don't know that you don't know.

Judge W. Arthur Garrity enacted a law in 1974 that coincided with desegregation called the Bussing Desegregation Crisis, but we call it bussing for short. Basically, since the black schools were under funded, instead of solving the problem of funding those schools they created a lottery where even though you might have a school a hundred steps away, you'd get bussed across town for hours to a school somewhere really far away. I came from Southie, which is a mostly Irish/Polish/Lithuanian town, but even though my mom, for example, was white - she was forced to be bussed to Roxbury, which was all black.

Where she was beaten within an inch of her life and had to hide in a dumpster her first day.

Now to be fair, the same exact thing happened to black kids bussed into Southie. It was the seventies. It's why I ended up in the suburbs - my parents got my little sister and I out of the city as quick as they could. At the same time, Whitey Bulger and the Winter Hill Gang took advantage of what was going on and engulfed the entire neighborhood in crime. They found two of my uncles in a mob graveyard in Dorchester (where I live now) a few years ago. The only reason they were able to figure out who they were was because even though they cut off their finger tops and pulled their teeth out was because they buried them before forensics, so they still had their hair.

The entire reason Boston is considered racist, which I know you don't know, is because of the rhetoric created around the bussing riots. Which was a greater part of the Civil Rights Movement. My mom isn't racist because she's from Boston, she's misunderstood because she was sent to a predominantly black neighborhood in the seventies and was beaten nearly to death with a bottle because she was white. Nobody who's black is racist for being sent to Southie for the same reason, they were probably treated like shit.

As I said - New York, Chicago, LA, all of them are the same, Southie was just all over the news when it was all happening.

Read a fucking book.

Also, don't make jokes about bombings in Boston. Have some class. If you disagree I can literally give you the number of Martin Richard's mom and you can joke around on the phone with her about blowing people up at parades in Boston. Put your money where you mouth is and take the number or shut the fuck up. I hate pussy ass people like you who've never seen death and just talk shit online. PM me and the number is yours. Just report back what she says if you're so confident in your assertion.

Also, challenging and reviewing pass interference penalties is a fucking joke and they need to either get rid of it or take it seriously. I don’t know if these fucking refs are pissed about their decisions and authority being challenged and refusing to overturn clearly blown and missed calls on purpose or what, but I’ve seen some blatant and obvious bullshit hold up after booth review that any professional ref or 90 year old blind grandmother could see should have been overturned.
    Bush league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

There goes Ach on one of his rants again.

So who is worst team:

Cincy, Miami, Jets, Washington.

Thread Information