Page 411 of 492 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

I’ve kind of suspected that for a long time man and it’s okay.
    I obviously don’t know your family or any of the friends you say you don’t talk to anymore, but my guess is that they probably care about you and would like to find a way to reconnect with you somehow. Maybe you don’t want that, or maybe you have absolutely no fucking idea how to do it, but maybe it’s worth trying to figure out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Doesn’t mean shit coming from me but I think it’s a bad move, now and for the future.
    I think it's a terrible move for the future. I'm not sure it's so awful for now, but I do question the timing of it. Mostly just glad Ramsey didn't go to Philly.

Marcus Peters was only All-Pro in a zone scheme where he could sit back and watch the QB and try to jump routes. You'll see it sometimes when he makes big plays (he's made a few this year). But he also gets absolutely torched a lot because he likes to jump routes. So he's pretty much a boom-or-bust proposition - he's gonna give up long ass TDs but he's also gonna give you some takeaways. Jalen Ramsey on the other hand is rarely going to give up any TDs but is still going to make plays and take the ball away. Personally I don't think Peters is a top 10 CB overall in this league while Ramsey is probably top 3 or 4.

That said... definitely an awful move for the future. Rams were already in win-now mode, and it's even more evident now. But I'm not sure it's the right move when you're 3-3 and the offense looks broken because the O Line can't block and your former All Star running back can't play, which is now exposing your middling QB

Good move for the Jaguars though. Dump your disgruntled star for several high picks. If the Rams continue to be mediocre, those picks will actually be pretty decent too, unlike late 1st rounders which are often more just like 2nd rounders.
    Last edited by bludhoundz; 10-16-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Also, NFL refs are fucking garbage and ruining the game. I’ll say it again, they are the worst and most inept professionals that’s exist in any field. We have the technology to get this shit right most of the time.
    Fix this shit, Goodell, you fucking retarded meat puppet. Fix it.
    https://deadspin.com/why-nfl-officia...now-1839105323

I wonder if Mahomes is out long enough that the Raiders in some extreme long shot have a real shot at winning the AFC west this year

Mahomes will be out three weeks.

I wonder who was on the cover of Madden this year....and who was on it last year...

My god Rogers lit up the Raiders today. Ouch.
    Vikings are finally opening up the offense. Took them long enough. You don’t pay Cousins that kind of money to hand the ball off every play.
    Colts seem fine without Luck. The league has already forgotten him.
    Dolphins are still the shittiest of the shitty but there are some really shitty teams I did not expect to be this shitty. Like the Falcons and Bengals. Wow are they bad.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Crap

I didn't expect that Ravens win Hugh.

Me neither.
    Don’t think Lamar Jackson will last playing this way but for now he’s really hard to stop.

Thread Information