Page 335 of 492 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Calvin Ridley to Dallas, calling it
    I think they go Sutton or Moore.

Predicting the Bears draft: (I have a much longer post on a sports forum)

R1: Q. Nelson
    R2: A. Key
    R4: D. Hamilton
    R4: CB

If Nelson isn't on the board in R1 I think we trade back and get someone named Isaiah (Oliver or Wynn).

I actually think we may move back in R2 anyway. I think Stewart Jr. from NC could be on the board for us if we somehow get into the mid-2nd.

i don't see how nelson would fall to 8 personally

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    With all the possible trades that could happen who knows. Could have 4 QBs, Barkley, Edwards, Chubb, James, Ward, Fitzpatrick, Smith. I can't remember a year with this much uncertainty in top 10.

I don't know, it's been predicted in the vast majority of mocks. And I think it's pretty likely honestly.

I think about it this way:

Chubb isn't falling. Barkley isn't falling. We dont know who all is going QB, but logically any team going QB isn't trading BACK behind 8th, and at LEAST one team is likely to trade UP.

Yeah I definitely see it not happening. Don't get me wrong. I think it's at like a 52%/48% range to me, so it's not like I think you're crazy or it's super likely to happen, but too many teams drafting QBs + Saquon + Chubb + IOL / G being a "weak" position = QN Slips to 8.

I think the LBs could go first too. I think someone's gonna get a hard on for Tremaine and Roquan as the kind of defensive players that captain your defense for the next 10 years.

Roquan is a bonafide stud

its true, you never know

my understanding was that the top picks will probably be 3 (maybe 4) QBs, Barkley, Chubb, Ward, and Nelson. I don't know about any of these safeties or linebackers going that high, though it's possible

its true, you never know

my understanding was that the top picks will probably be 3 (maybe 4) QBs, Barkley, Chubb, Ward, and Nelson. I don't know about any of these safeties or linebackers going that high, though it's possible
    If one of Rosen Darnold Allen or Mayfield were on the board at 8 I would be pretty surprised and I think we would immediately trade back for a ransom for the team wanting that QB. I also would be Pretty surprised to see Saquon or Chubb fall to 8. So even if I think Nelson is a pretty likely top 7 choice when I think 6 are all-but guaranteed it's more likely to me that someone whether it be Roquan or Minkah or ware goes top 7 to allow a lowly IOL to fall to 8

crazy round 1, lots of trades. jets are pretty super happy, but i think the bills f'd up big time. i think the browns might have failed too, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Roquan is a bonafide stud
    Hey Sano if we get Lorenzo Carter you gonna become a Bears fan lol?

Thread Information