Page 323 of 492 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Nick foles has a super bowl mvp, Romo never made it to the championship game. Glad he wasn't calling the game so he didn't have to sit through that.

Fuck you Jason Garrett, fuck you Jerry Jones.
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm gonna rant here because basically no one will read it anyway. No offense to those who remain. Lol

1. Philly played to win and had better execution overall. They definitely deserve to win.

2. I'm sick of people saying that the refs favor the Pats. Two questionable TDs for the Eagles, plus a blatant pass interference on the last play of the game, with Hogan getting leveled in the middle of the field. Shit happens... I get it. And I can see why the calls went that way. Not enough evidence to overturn and refs didn't want to throw a flag due to the ensuing shit storm that would commence if the Pats won. The Cooks play was (or should be) an illegal hit - see #3. And WTF is up with defenders pushing, wrapping up, and being overall douche bags to Danny Amendola after plays? No flags for those? Of course, all the Patriots past and future success is due to the refs regardless... Also sick of the "OMG PATS R CHEETOS!!!" posts, but that's a discussion for another day.

3. The NFL still doesn't give a shit about their players. The Cooks play should be an illegal hit - the "crown" of Jenkin's helmet definitely lead that tackle, right into Cook's head, sidelining him. He's not a defenseless player when he gets blindsided like that? Wut? The tackle could have easily been made without head contact there, and defenders should be held accountable on plays like that. Even after the game the NFL is standing by that it was a legal hit. Unbelievable to me. If on the field it isn't called, fine. But they should make a statement and change the rules to cover plays like that.

4. That said, Cooks tried to do too much. He's a young guy... athletic. Probably considers himself the top receiver on the team and made some stupid plays. On that play he should have just gone down. Also, on the first drive, he should have ran to the side line and dove for the first down. Its about the culmination of plays, not the one big play, that makes the Patriots successful. He's gotta learn that lesson.

5. BB may be the biggest reason for the loss. Malcolm Butler should have been in the game, regardless of potential illness or differing of opinion or whatever. He's arguably their best cover guy and the Pats D got torched all game long. Pride comes before the fall? Also, who's decision was it to switch up Gilmore's defensive scheme? He's covered the bigger, more athletic receivers all year long. Why the hell wasn't he on Jeffery from the beginning? Terrible decision.

6. And all of those missed tacklessssss... Matt Patricia... did you like forget to teach them how to tackle???? Also, that's what you get for letting go of Blount. Dude just ran through defenders on multiple plays. Definitely a beast and definitely deserved to keep his salary. I'm happy for him... He was one of my favorites on the Pats through the years.

7. Despite all of that, Brady had a chance to win it at the end. The Eagle's front line almost got to Brady all game, and eventually got home on that second to last drive. Great perseverance from that defensive line to foil one of the best performances I've ever seen. It was one of the top super bowl performances of all time, arguably outperforming Foles, just in a losing effort. People who argue that he isn't the GOAT are insane IMO.

8. I would feel bad for Brady. With his age, this may be one of his last chances and BB and/or the coaching staff may have lost him a ship. All it takes is an injury, and his career is over, plus the cliff is coming. Buuuuut he has 5 super bowls and a supermodel for a wife. Haters aint got nothin on him.

Agree with all of that.

Though I will add that the Eagles coaching and execution was awesome. Little things like the kickoff at the end...awesome job of keeping it out of the end zone forcing the Patriots to waste about 7 seconds and start from their own 9 versus the 25. Those 16 yards and 7 seconds would have been big for Pats.

The 4th down plays? One, I loved Pederson being aggressive, and even more so the play calling. This is stuff that you need to do against the Pats, and Pederson didn’t back down.

I do think the first controversial TD wasn’t a TD, but I think it was on second down so I wasn’t annoyed. Foles would have eventually led them to score the way the Pats defense was playing.

Speaking of Foles...what a game. The guy played as well as could be expected and more. Felt like the Pats focused more on being able to score against Philly and hoping Foles would make mistakes, which he never did. Even his interception wasn’t his fault. Carson Wentz is obviously the future, but if the Eagles never win a SuperBowl again, build that Foles a statue.

All in all great game. One of the best I’ve seen ever.

Yeah man. That’s basically what I saw too. I don’t think the refs changed the game outright. Just stating that calls go against the Pats too. They just aren’t penalized as much because of their style of play.

As for the aggressiveness of Pederson - I said holy shit about 5 times during that game because of gutsy calls. When you make calls like that and they all pay off... you deserve to win. And again, I think they executed better than the Pats.

What the fuck is with BB getting rid of good players? His pride annoys the fuck out of me, always has. Welker comes to mind. So fucking stupid to get rid of Blount.

Yeah... Sometimes I get it... in the case of Blount and Butler.... naaaah. Makes no sense. Blount only made 1.25 mill last year with the Eagles. Not sure what he was asking for with the Pats, but that seems reasonable to me.

Fuck the Patriots and their fans. Good job Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Duck you, you Midwest mother ducker.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    Happy belated birthday fucker! Stay classy my man.

Thread Information