Page 440 of 492 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444450490 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    He’s smart, young, healthy and rich. His net worth is around $25 million.
    Why the fuck keep playing football? Why continue to risk turning his brain into a bowl of scrambled eggs? This CT shit is real. Players just like him are losing their minds and killing themselves because of too many shots to the head. Look at Junior Seau. I’m guessing he’s one of Kuechly’s idols.
    I get risking it all for the dream of getting to the NFL and making millions, but he’s done it and then some. He became the very best at what he does. 5x all pro. He made it to the SB but it wasn’t in the cards and now the Panthers are going to have to rebuild.
    You’re going to see a lot more players like Luck and Kuechly hanging it up in their prime and using their heads for something other than a speed bag.
    Don't forget Kam Chancellor and Megatron.

Also you mentioned he's healthy. I think part of the reason he retired is because he ISN'T healthy. He missed something like 10 games in '15-'17 because of concussions. Gotta assume they've taken a toll on his body.

Well that’s true. I guess healthy isn’t accurate but he’s still young enough that if he walks away now he might not be hurting for the rest of his life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

He’s smart, young, healthy and rich. His net worth is around $25 million.
    Why the fuck keep playing football? Why continue to risk turning his brain into a bowl of scrambled eggs? This CT shit is real. Players just like him are losing their minds and killing themselves because of too many shots to the head. Look at Junior Seau. I’m guessing he’s one of Kuechly’s idols.
    I get risking it all for the dream of getting to the NFL and making millions, but he’s done it and then some. He became the very best at what he does. 5x all pro. He made it to the SB but it wasn’t in the cards and now the Panthers are going to have to rebuild.
    You’re going to see a lot more players like Luck and Kuechly hanging it up in their prime and using their heads for something other than a speed bag.
    It's not that I disagree with it, I was just shocked. Good for him, but just didn't see it coming

Yeah of course, neither did I. I was just giving my opinion as to why I think he’s doing it, but obviously it’s just a guess.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

To be fair, Megatron retired in part because he hated the Lions so much by that point.

Like Barry Sanders. He can say he loves the Lions all he wants but deep down we all know playing for that shitty organization beat the give a shit right out of him. It broke him.

Like Barry Sanders. He can say he loves the Lions all he wants but deep down we all know playing for that shitty organization beat the give a shit right out of him. It broke him.

You were born in Ohio? Didn't know that. How'd you end up in Kentucky, if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    You were born in Ohio? Didn't know that. How'd you end up in Kentucky, if you don't mind me asking?
    Cincinnati borders Kentucky, it's not like it's a massive move from Ohio there lol
    (Obviously Cleveland is on the north end though)

Thread Information