Hey Cheat. Hey Cheeeeeeaaaaaat.... CHEEAAAAAAATTTTT...

Sorry, I just knew this would obnxiously annoy you. If you ever do me wrong I'm going to tie you up in my basement and play this on a constantly repeating loop until you find a way to kill yourself.

In all honesty, I had to get a huge and painful monthly shot in my ass today at Brigham & Women's Hospital. It fucking sucked trying to cram into the sardine can of a subway car packed shoulder to shoulder with people who've been shotgunning whiskey since 7 AM for the parade. It sucked even more coming home with a bruised ass, as it didn't have me in the mood to be stuffed in a tin can with a bunch of loud, smelly booze bags after having a doctor stab me with the biggest needle I've ever seen.

This is getting stupid. The rest of the country needs to step it's game up. Twelve championships across four sports since 2000, and fourteen appearances in the championship across four sports since 2000. It's like every other state is trying to inject an endless supply of testosterone and general cocky big-headedness into the entire population of Boston. I sort of watch baseball but barely, and only toward the end of the season; and I don't watch other sports at all. I'm pretty damn sick of listening to how much better we are than anyone else.

Even so, when we sucked at everything in the nineties people still were die hard fan. It might be annoying as fuck but if anything you can't deny Boston backs all four teams with a fervor that's almost unmatched. If you're ever looking to get into a fight just show up to a bar outside a stadium in Boston with like a Yankees jersey, a Montreal Canadiens jersey, a Lakers jersey, etc. You'll definitely find someone to scrap with. I remember a few years ago some dude curb stomped a dude from Quebec who had on a Habs jersey outside of the garden and almost killed him. Boston's truly a magical place where dreams are made and we build bridges of rainbows.