That game moved Lamar Jackson outside of my top 5 QBs

I honestly only had him there based largely on the success from last year, and even then I was skeptical and tempted to put other guys like Dak ahead of him (but I do hate the Cowboys). He didn't play anything like an MVP last night. In my opinion his game is far too predicated on running and the Ravens simply are not built to come from behind. So they look dominant when they win in blowouts and close games, but the games they lose are kinda ugly. Compare to the Chiefs who erased a 20+ point deficit last year in the playoffs and made short work of a 50 burger afterwards. Sure, the Chiefs are also just obviously better (and the best set of weapons in the league too, sure), but their QB has the ability to flip the game in a variety of gamescripts, whereas the Ravens can't afford to fall too far behind.

Mahomes, Wilson, Rodgers, Watson remain my top 4. In that order but really I'd have no problem swapping the first two. Prescott may be 5th. I may be higher on Watson than most but I think the gap between him and Mahomes is smaller than people think - he just got stuck with a worse supporting cast and coach