Page 387 of 492 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

When I was still fighting professionally (by professionally I mean I was sanctioned by the boxing commission and being paid, so it was pro but only on a local/regional level, not like UFC or anything) I got matched up against this kid Dan who I fucking hated, we'd crossed paths before at seminars and stuff and he was just a grade A douche canoe. I knew I was going to absolutely mop the floor with him, and it was one of only two times I fought where I got to come out to a song. So to add insult to injury I wanted to pick the gayest, most unintimidating song possible because I thought it'd be hilarious to shit kick to him to hell and back after walking out to something girly. He came out to some gangsta Tupac song in a hoody making all these gang signs and shit, then screamed when he got into the ring.

I, however, came out to It's Raining Men, which had the (small) crowd in tears laughing and him looking at me like I was a pansy, which was what I was hoping for. I then proceeded knocked him out in 37 seconds flat because I staggered him with a right hook from the cheap seats to the liver (I slipped his overhand right and got beside him, hence me being at the right angle to hit him with a right hook to the body) and he fell forward and stumbled, lowering himself, his hands, and his head. I put my heel directly into the side of his mouth when he bent over and he fell like a sack of bricks. Whoever won, they had to play their entrance song as soon as the fight was called. So it ended with It's Raining Men blaring over the speakers while he was unconscious on the floor with me standing over him. Probably my most endearing memory from my competitive days I have.

This kid is from my town.

A hero if I ever saw one.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-boy-s-n962676

Anyone else feel that there has been like no buzz/energy for the SB this year? Like nothing at all?

I actually forgot the game was this week until about Thurs.

i guess because the Pats are going to win easily that no one cares.

The Pats have actually never won a SB easily, except maybe the first one against the Eagles

off topic but the last post referencing early Brady era got me to look up the 2001 season and I just noticed AFC Central had 6 teams in it when all the others had 5 teams. I guess I forgot about the Titans? But they were the Oilers so I guess the imbalance was the Jags? Wait no it was the Browns being added back?

AFC Central: Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Bengals, Titans, Jaguars (dat 6 team look)
    AFC West: Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Seahawks (best division tbh)
    AFC East: Colts, Patriots, Bills, Jets, Dolphins (Colts/Pats was a legit rivalry at the start of Brady/Manning and I didn't know that)
    NFC Central: Buccaneers, Lions, Packers, Vikings, Bears (lol NFC North + Tampa)
    NFC West: Panthers, 49ers, Falcons, Saints, Rams (lol wtf is west about Carolina, Atlanta and NOLA)
    NFC East: Cardinals, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, Redskins (Arizona is east, lol why didn't Carolina and Arizona switch?!)

I don't have to work until Thursday, thank fucking Christ. I'm at the point with all these god damn victory parades I'm ready to put a plow on the front of my car to just run over the literal millions of drunks Boston's going to be full of on (probably) Tuesday. I don't even live right downtown where the parades are but I'm only about a five minute walk from Boston's main subway line, so it's going to be like the god damn walking dead again around my place... again. My apartment is super high up on a hill that's on top of a hill, and I'm on the top floor. Might be a good day to sit on the porch with my pellet rifle. They'll all be wearing bright blue and red, which will make them easy to see, but they'll be stumbling around since they've all been drinking since like seven in the morning, so I guess that adds a bit of a challenge to it.

If someone throws up on my fucking front steps again like the Red Sox parade a few months ago, they better pray to god I don't catch them.

pretty sure the most boring superbowl even beating out the time the power went out during the 49ers ravens one

Broncos Seahawks was more boring to me, I turned it off in the third quarter because it was totally one sided.

This was not an exciting game though, even though it was close. I could see why people would call it the most boring.

Also, this was the best commercial this year

Agree, I had to explain Franco Harris to my mom in a room full of Raider fans. :'(

Thread Information