Page 391 of 492 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Le’Veon Bell to the Jets. Hawt damn.

Yes I understand the age and money difference between Cooper and AB. The fact is that there had still been a massive production difference (particularly prior to the Cooper trade). I also think that trading for players not under long-term deals can be risky if you're not able to come to an agreement on a new deal. It's unlikely at this point, but imagine the Cowboys and Cooper couldn't agree on a deal and he ended up being released after trading a first round pick for him. I'm not saying it was a terrible trade for the Cowboys, since he's clearly been good. But in terms of relative value... I think a 2nd round pick would've been more "fair", or even the exact deal for AB (3rd and 5th).

Going past that... I'm very disappointed in this decision for the Giants.

Everything else made sense to me. I wasn't happy about letting Collins walk but he is a bit overrated. Vernon for Zeitler made sense. Letting Snacks go cleared up cap space that our previous GM had mismanaged by going all-in. I think a rebuild makes sense, since the roster is too thin at various positions.

Trading Odell though... no. Giants got a fair amount in return, but it's unlikely it'll amount to what he's worth. People say he's a distraction but I think the outside world is more distracted by him than the players in the locker room. I don't like the fact that our owner spoke out against him a couple times... very uncool. The drama Odell created has always been overdone by the media. Owners should stay out of that type of shit, particularly since he wasn't doing dumb shit like getting DUIs or beating women.

Odell did have the girl and cocaine thing right before he resigned

Yeah but Mara spoke out against him on other occasions, when he didn't do something like that.

Personally I think partying a little in the offseason is pretty harmless, but it is more warranted for an owner to say something I guess. It's still on a much lower tier than either DUIs or domestic violence which I mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Le’Veon Bell to the Jets. Hawt damn.
    And we will never hear from him again.

Did no one else other than the jets go after him?

Yeah it's a real tweet lol from Feb 1st

Digging the Tevin Coleman signing. Reuniting him with Shanahan can only mean good things are coming for Niners’ run game. Still skeptical about McKinnon making an impact...Breida is probably #2 on depth chart.

Thread Information