Page 421 of 429 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4285

Thread: For NFL fans

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Right. I mean itís not like theyíre flexing out Bengals/Dolphins. Seahawks/Eagles is a hell of a matchup. Both teams fighting for their division. Two great QBs. Of course Iím biased but itís still true. Whatever.
    GB/SF might get better ratings I guess but every NFL fan was going to watch the other game too.
    i'd rather see seahawks eagles

49ers are going to stomp the packers
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/bdog1321/doctorwho3_zpsdb2e3340.gif]

[broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/bdog1321/zombiebar3.png]
    it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

David Carr just released an article that is teams that don't yet have their 2020 QB.

He listed the following teams: Panthers, Bears, Bengals, Dolphins, Buccaneers

Does that imply Tannehill gets a year with the Titans? That seems wrong to me, like maybe a year as a bridge Qb but surely they take a QB right? Also Winston gets a second chance somewhere I'd think. Also implies Brady doesn't retire. Baker Mayfield low key has been one of the worst QBs this year, but last years hype probably carries him to a third year.

Going to be a crazy offseason like the new QB for Bears, Panthers, potentially Buccs, and Titans could be a good team. Patriots gotta think future QB which pushes the round 2/3 QBs to mid firsts prolly as you can't really wait.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

tannehill has been too good not to give a shot to. makes you wonder what the real problem always was in miami
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/bdog1321/doctorwho3_zpsdb2e3340.gif]

[broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/bdog1321/zombiebar3.png]
    it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

With Winston I just donít know that any team is going to sign up for that many turnovers. The Bucs have a lot of talent. They should be a good team and their record sucks simply because Winston canít take care of the football. Heís always thrown a lot of picks but this year he has 12 in 8 games. Itís getting worse. For his price, I wouldnít touch him.
    You can have the best plan in the world and it all goes up in flames when your QB keeps throwing the ball to the other team.
    I also agree if this continues with Tannehill, the Titans wonít be looking for a QB next year, but thatís kind of a no-brainer. Question is will it continue? I donít think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by max2k106 View Post
    Memes?!?!?!?1 Does she even know who she's talking to? That's like asking Ach if he knows about butt stuff.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has been the starting QB for 8 different NFL teams, which is ridiculous and stupid.
    I hope he gets to 10 for some reason.
    Memes?!?!?!?1 Does she even know who she's talking to? That's like asking Ach if he knows about butt stuff.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has been the starting QB for 8 different NFL teams, which is ridiculous and stupid.
    Yet he keeps getting paid.

Between Josh McCown and Ryan Fitzpatrick they have been on:
    Jets (both)
    Bills
    Dolphins

Buccaneers (both)
    Panthers

Rams
    Cardinals

Bengals
    Browns

Titans
    Texans

Lions
    Bears

Raiders

Eagles

Almost half the league lol.

Then there is Josh fucking Johnson if you remember him from Tampa.

Josh Johnson has signed with the
    1) Buccaneers (hilariously under Gruden)
    2) 49ers
    3) Browns
    4) Bengals
    5) Jets
    6) Colts
    7) Bills
    8) Ravens
    9) Giants
    10) Jaguars
    11) Texans
    12) Raiders (and back with Gruden outlasting the entire MNF phase)
    13) Redskins
    and this year was on his 14th NFL team the Lions lol

Had no idea Josh Johnson has been in the league that long and with that many teams. That’s crazy.
    He’s only started 8 games in his career, though, 5 with Tampa Bay and 3 with Washington. So it’s not like he plays. He must run a good practice drill or something.

Why flex out Hawks Eagles for Niners Packers when we're stuck with Bears Rams this week? That's going to be a fucking awful game. These dumbfucks are flexing out the wrong game. Make Pats Eagles the SNF game this week. Jeez.

I dunno if you guys watch Flemlo Raps on Youtube but he does a lot of "what happened to ____ player" videos and did one I liked on Raiders safety Erik Harris' journey to the NFL.

Thread Information