Page 407 of 492 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    There goes Ach on one of his rants again.

So who is worst team:

Cincy, Miami, Jets, Washington.
    I think it's Miami and not even close, but Sunday will probably answer that question.

Miami has the worst team, but the jets will prolly finish with the worst record, cause miami can't even tank right

They all blow but Miami could be the worst team ever. Last I checked they were the worst ranked offense and defense in the league. That’s impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

That’s the other thing about the Patriots incredible run of success. The AFC East is the shittiest division in the history of professional football.
    It’s not just that the Dolphins, Jets and Bills have all been shitty for most of the last 20 years. None of them have even produced a franchise QB in the last 20 years. Not one worth mentioning anyway. Every year it’s Tom Brady versus a collection of hacks, bums and washed up retreads trying to give it one last go. And sure Tom is the best ever, but it hasn’t hurt that he’s been facing off against stooges his entire career.
    Wonder how things may have been different if there was a consistently good franchise that the Pats were battling with for the division through the Brady/Belichick years. Maybe even a team with a real franchise QB. And not even a Rogers or Brees but like a Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson, Big Ben or Cam Newton. Just someone good instead of these scarecrows the rest of the AFC East keep putting under center every...single...season.
    How can 3 teams in the same fucking division not find a good QB in 20 fucking years?? My god.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I think Miami is legit worse than any team since at least 2000. The others at least have talented players that are hurt, Miami is healthy and just awful. I think the Dolphins would be a really good offseason or two to be as good as the other three.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    I swear to fucking christ if the the rest of the country doesn't get their shit together and I have to deal with another god damn parade I'm going to blame it all on all of you.
    I get Lex's response to this being inappropriate, but I'm pretty sick of seeing you post comments like this. Please understand that bitching about your sports teams winning too often may not come across well, even if you legitimately don't like it.

It is kind of a dick slap to those of us who are actually passionate about football and our teams. I agree.
    I mean I’m a big boy and I can take it, and it would be totally different if you were a Pats fan rubbing our noses in it because the Pats are the best and we can’t argue it. That’s what sports rivalry is all about.
    But us knowing you don’t give a shit about football, and you knowing we do, and saying you’re sick of these championship parades fucking up your commute and telling the rest of us to get our shit together...Lol. Come on, Ach.
    Last edited by Hugh; 10-13-2019 at 12:34 PM.

The new ref in the Seahawk/Browns game is unbelievably terrible. I actually feel bad for Cleveland. They are getting fucked by this retard.

the miami go for 2 and a win and fail lol

I can’t believe they almost won a game against anyone, even Washington.

Thread Information