Page 380 of 492 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Do you still think Dak is trash?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

I was thinking...and a cowboys eagles championship game would probably be the most epic thing ever

At&t stadium would be rocking. The 3-5 cowboys went on a 5-game win streak, won the division at 10-6, knocked off the seahawks then the saints, rematches of games they lost and won respectively earlier in the year…for a rematch with a team they swept in the regular season.

The eagles had all kinds of hype, fell to 4-6, went on a run and then wentz went down again. Foles comes in and leads them back to the championship game over the bears and rams, the rams game also being a huge rematch

It would break all kinds of records. Maybe even beat a few super bowl game ratings. It would basically BE the super bowl

And dak is trash from a technical skill standpoint. Dude wins though so I'm alright with it

Can't believe the fucking playoffs are next week.

I just hope the Patriots don't win. I hate football and I'm so sick of these fucking parades. I live in the city and with how much Boston wins across all four sports it's just getting old. I can't even get on the trains when it happens, all the bars fill up, you can't drive anywhere. Mind you Boston is small too relative to other major cities. All I follow is baseball but man I'm tired of this shit. I almost got into a fist fight with an off duty cop at the last one (Red Sox parade). because I climbed on top of a water department truck to see. I don't need another Patriots parade. I've had enough victory parades. I got my fill. Let's be losers again so I can go to the god damn grocery store.

rolling with Mahomes, Freeman, Yeldon, Julio Jones, T Hill, T Gabriel, Kelce and Cook with Giants DST in Draft Kings today

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    I just hope the Patriots don't win. I hate football and I'm so sick of these fucking parades. I live in the city and with how much Boston wins across all four sports it's just getting old. I can't even get on the trains when it happens, all the bars fill up, you can't drive anywhere. Mind you Boston is small too relative to other major cities. All I follow is baseball but man I'm tired of this shit. I almost got into a fist fight with an off duty cop at the last one (Red Sox parade). because I climbed on top of a water department truck to see. I don't need another Patriots parade. I've had enough victory parades. I got my fill. Let's be losers again so I can go to the god damn grocery store.
    Dont worry you lost last year and aren't really that good this year just the AFC East is dog shit

That throw and catch by Dak and Beasley was one of the best and most clutch plays I have ever seen. Ever.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Made me sick lol

I wish they had shown a better replay on Dak's 3rd TD to Jarwin. I really thought he had crossed the line of scrimmage when I saw it. I'm guessing he didn't but I would've liked to see it shown again.

In the end, it was on Eli. He threw a bad pick in the redzone early. He had the ball on the 49 yard line and couldn't move the ball a single yard. He kept going for the first down every time... which I really hate when QBs do that. You're in 4 down territory. Throw a short pass or two and make it easier on third and fourth down. They could've even run the ball.

Well, bdog, I bet you my Seahawks would finish better than your Cowboys after you posted RIP Seahawks, but we both finished 10-6. Guess the playoffs will decide.
    Good luck.

George Kittle - confirmed god-tier tight end. 49ers were awful and decimated by injuries this year, but they found some diamonds in the rough with Kittle and maybe Mullens. With the #2 overall pick and lots of cap space 49ers should be able to get competitive soon.

Thread Information