Page 40 of 492 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    So I know Denver's defense is good (duh) but Andrew Luck.....wooooooooof
    Last year, Denver was the team nobody wanted to acknowledge for the longest time because Peyton was shit. As soon as he leaves people start questioning how Denver will be without him. But really, it's the same team as last year. Good defense, good enough ground game, and as long as the offense doesn't put the team in a position to lose, they'll be in the game for the full 60 minutes. I think it's just such an old ideology in this current age of offensive juggernauts and the game being so QB-centric that nobody wants to acknowledge it until it's too late. At least this year they have the backings of a Super Bowl victory so they at least get some respect. Thing I love most about this Broncos team is they should always be in a position to win the game. Both games were very enjoyable to watch, and I love what I see from the team overall.

I hate Elway but he is smart af. And yeah odds are whoever is out there (Siemien or Lynch) will honestly be better than Peyton was last year.

I really hate how NFL coaches have this idea that they wanna rest their running backs after a big run. This is the dumbest part of running back by committee situations. The coach falls in love with the idea of the committee - always having fresh legs - but forgets that you need a guy to get into a groove. I get it if the guy is totally winded but if he's playing well why are you swapping him for another guy? It makes no sense to me. Ryan Mathews broke off a 35 yarder, looked fine, and then we see Sproles in for most of the rest of that series, including a goal line carry on 4th down. He's a tiny man and he's your goal line option? Jesus man, what is Doug Pederson smoking??? That 4th down penalty gave him a chance to right his wrong and he finally got it

I agree with your assessment.

In other news, the Bears a) suck and b) have half their team riding an injury cart.

I think you're right, too, blud. I also kind of hate seeing first and second year backs break off one decent run and then motion to the sideline that they need to come out. I see it constantly. It's like dude, that was your first good run all game and only your second consecutive play. You need a Gatorade already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Sorry Pittsburgh fans - things aren't looking good for Big Ben.... Week 1 Eagles knock out RGIII. Week 2 Eagles knock out Cutler....

Well it's been a fun 1st two weeks for us Eagles fans. Happy Johnson is appealing the 10 game suspension since I'm going to this Sunday's game. I still can't see the Eagles winning more than 6 or if a bounce goes the right way 7 games.

Think big bro. SUPER BOWL!!!!!

I like that Wentz kid.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    I like that Wentz kid.
    this - just wish he'd take sliding lessons from someone

Is this the part where we get overly optimistic about rookies? Sterling Shepard is literally Jerry Rice

Thread Information