Page 195 of 492 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

#triggered
    #sorrywiz
    #andrethegiantwascool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    seems like Brady wanted it the most
    I love these posts so much Mav, you make me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by rainblade View Post
    Almost as original as your stupid af ass saying Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady one sentence after you say TB had the better career? Like, dafuq?

First off, no fucking question Tom Brady had the better career, he's the greatest of all time. Second, he's the greatest of all time, so how the fuck is Peyton better than him? Again, dafuq?
    Jesus christ, do you get this worked up over everything?

I didn't watch overtime. I went to bed.

I woke up at 3:00 am in a cold sweat. I reached over and checked my phone. I saw they score and then put my phone back in the nightstand. I then just say there...in the dark...for like an hour and half. Not moving...just...sitting.

Next thing I knew my alarm went off. I have felt numb the rest of today. Almost like a out of body experience.

I decided last night in the darkness that I'm done with the NFL for a bit. This past season has been truly awful both in real life and . I mean I knew this was going to be the end result of the season. But ending it...like that? Makes me feel broken.

So you win superfans. You win everything. I can't fight you anymore. Enjoy your fantasy (even through it brings rage). Have fun with it. It is going to be hard to ignore it next year but I feel as if there is no choice. i just feel...broken watching it now. I...just...can't do it anymore. I can't feel this let down anymore. Maybe after taking a season off i'll feel better but for now it is one of the last few things that made me happy removed from my life.

How Atlanta players shook hands afterwards i'll never know. I honestly don't know how they did it.

Take care NFL...I will miss you...maybe.

fuck it all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    I didn't watch overtime. I went to bed.

I woke up at 3:00 am in a cold sweat. I reached over and checked my phone. I saw they score and then put my phone back in the nightstand. I then just say there...in the dark...for like an hour and half. Not moving...just...sitting.

Next thing I knew my alarm went off. I have felt numb the rest of today. Almost like a out of body experience.

I decided last night in the darkness that I'm done with the NFL for a bit. This past season has been truly awful both in real life and . I mean I knew this was going to be the end result of the season. But ending it...like that? Makes me feel broken.

So you win superfans. You win everything. I can't fight you anymore. Enjoy your fantasy (even through it brings rage). Have fun with it. It is going to be hard to ignore it next year but I feel as if there is no choice. i just feel...broken watching it now. I...just...can't do it anymore. I can't feel this let down anymore. Maybe after taking a season off i'll feel better but for now it is one of the last few things that made me happy removed from my life.

How Atlanta players shook hands afterwards i'll never know. I honestly don't know how they did it.

Take care NFL...I will miss you...maybe.

fuck it all.

I just cleared pm space if you want to send me the PayPal mav

I don't want your $$$

if we ever meet up, you owe me a bartab or something

I don't know what the bet amount was, but I bet it's a lot smaller than a Maverick bartab.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    I don't know what the bet amount was, but I bet it's a lot smaller than a Maverick bartab.
    Massively off topic, but usually when I'd go bar hop with friends it's like one to three drinks at a place then move on to the next bar. I don't think I've gone out drinking with friends and stayed at one place since I was 21.

Thread Information