Page 216 of 492 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

they do have one of the easiest

their team is also one of the worst, if not the worst, its been over the past years of success

Really? What if they go back to the Super Bowl? Then will it be one of the best?
    Even on paper there's every reason to believe they'll be better than last season. Who did they lose? Eddie Lacey should be a nice fit for Seattle's offensive style and, I'll say it again, Russell Wilson is healthy. People just don't appreciate what he was dealing with last season as far as injury, and he still threw for 4,200 yards.
    Seattle will be one of the best teams in the league this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Yes they will have a running game. Again, much of what they do on the ground is based off Wilson's ability and threat to run and he was completely unable to do that last year. He could barely scramble for half the season. If Wilson is healthy and mobile, the Seahawks will be able to run the ball. With anyone.
    Baldwin is good. Graham is healthy. Kearse sucks but he's reliable and does the dirty work. They've got some young guys coming up, but it really doesn't matter. Russell will get the ball to whoever is on the field.
    You're just wrong, Sano. Seattle will make the playoffs for the 6th season in a row. You'll see.
    Lacy isn't even probably gonna start it looks like. Prosise didn't look that good either. And if the OLine is weaker, there isn't much of a threat for Wilson to scramble, and if Wilson has to scramble often, he'll risk injury again, which will once again make the team worse. Doug Baldwin had his very first 1k yard season. Hardly "with anyone he's good" status.

I'd expect a fan of the team to be super vehement though, something about emotions or whatever.

It's logic, Sano. I'm telling you they're averaging 11 wins a season over the last 5 and you're telling me they might win 6.
    I'm not going to argue whether or not Wilson might get hurt again if he has to scramble. That's silly. He scrambles. He might or might not get hurt, like any player.
    The Seahawks have too much talent and experience, not to mention a favorable schedule, to call for a 6 win season or anything close to it. That's why I said it was stupid.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I personally think the Cardinals are underrated and have a very fair chance at winning that Division.

They are good, but Carson Palmer turns 38 this season. A fast decline has to be coming.

As long as he holds up I think he'll be fine. He should probably retire after this year though. His arm strength is still good. Next draft will be good for QBs too for Arizona.

The Seahawks will be dangerous if they can get homefield advantage. If not, then they'll lose pretty easily as we've seen the last 2 years against Carolina (they did make it close) and Atlanta.

I think Hugh is correct that if Wilson is healthy, they'll be better than last year, and they also have an easy schedule this year. That O-Line is suspect though. Curious how they deal with that over the course of the season, especially if they lose anybody else on it.

Yes they will have a running game. Again, much of what they do on the ground is based off Wilson's ability and threat to run and he was completely unable to do that last year. He could barely scramble for half the season. If Wilson is healthy and mobile, the Seahawks will be able to run the ball. With anyone.
    Baldwin is good. Graham is healthy. Kearse sucks but he's reliable and does the dirty work. They've got some young guys coming up, but it really doesn't matter. Russell will get the ball to whoever is on the field.
    You're just wrong, Sano. Seattle will make the playoffs for the 6th season in a row. You'll see.
    To be fair he did say the Seahawks would make the playoffs, and then lose in the divisional round.

They are good, but Carson Palmer turns 38 this season. A fast decline has to be coming.
    Not sure that he will survive. Seahawks will pimp slap that division imo.

Thread Information