Page 351 of 492 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

My buddy runs a book and 75% bet ravens so i went with bengals lol hoping they hold on

good call.

I'm usually moreso on the Bengals train (well, to an extent. been my favorite team in the AFC North for a while) but after their recent downturn the past few years I guess I was off on this one. The whole primetime angle had me worried too. Thought the Ravens defense would be a lot better.

lol @ Michael Irvin saying the last "I trust you receiver" Flacco had was Boldin while announcing next to Steve Smith then standing up after realizing his mistake like Steve about to knock him out if he can reach his face. Then Smith destroying Irvin about how he is better than Irvin statistically outside of rings.

I know. Unreal. Michael Irvin talking directly out of his ass...again.
    Smith was better than him, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Bengals have more wins than any team in the NFL.

Super Bowl champs.

I forget if I shared it here but I made a bold prediction for this year prior to the season. I can find the log if you need proof... since it's off to a good start already and you can call hindsight 20/20.

I predict that both Deshaun Watson and Jimmy Garoppolo will individually throw more interceptions than Andy Dalton this season.

The thought is that these relatively unproven (7 starts or less) young guys are getting a lot of hype. Sure they set the world on fire but they did throw a lot of picks last season and I think there will continue to be growing pains since opposing teams have more film on them now and they'll have to adjust. I chose Dalton as the comparison since he's been a pretty prototypical "borderline" QB - is he a franchise guy or not? It's meant to show the overhype (for this season, I believe in both guys long term) that these guys have gotten, by saying they will turn the ball over more than a QB who isn't too widely respected as a big time guy.

Josh Gordon released by Browns. Substance abuse issues? Heard he showed up late to practice on Friday (drunk? high?), hamstring injury may not be real. Browns might have released him expecting a failed test. If he doesn't fail a test, where does he land?

Nowhere? I mean the verdict is in on this dude, right? Cleveland is and has been gutter and they gave him more chances than anyone else would have, and even they finally cut him loose. I can’t think of any reason another team would bring him in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Nowhere? I mean the verdict is in on this dude, right? Cleveland is and has been gutter and they gave him more chances than anyone else would have, and even they finally cut him loose. I can’t think of any reason another team would bring him in.
    But what about Dallas who needs a wideout and has a penchant for signing dudes who have trouble with the law

Andy Reid is another that makes sense for redemption if Gordon is legit trying to turn around

Patriots would be Randy Moss 2.0 and they only have 3 WRs on the team 4 if you count suspended Edelman

Randy Moss = Josh Gordon
    Donte Stallworth = Phillip Dorsett/Cordarelle Patterson
    Wes Welker = Julian Edelman

Thread Information