Page 441 of 446 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4453

Thread: For NFL fans

  1. #4401

    Default

    So Luke Kuechly retired.

    What?

  2. #4402
    My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Somewhere over the Dwayne Bowe
    Posts
    16,752

    Default

    April fool's

  3. #4403
    Here to help Hugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Porkchop Express
    Posts
    15,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    So Luke Kuechly retired.

    What?
    He’s smart, young, healthy and rich. His net worth is around $25 million.
    Why the fuck keep playing football? Why continue to risk turning his brain into a bowl of scrambled eggs? This CT shit is real. Players just like him are losing their minds and killing themselves because of too many shots to the head. Look at Junior Seau. I’m guessing he’s one of Kuechly’s idols.
    I get risking it all for the dream of getting to the NFL and making millions, but he’s done it and then some. He became the very best at what he does. 5x all pro. He made it to the SB but it wasn’t in the cards and now the Panthers are going to have to rebuild.
    You’re going to see a lot more players like Luck and Kuechly hanging it up in their prime and using their heads for something other than a speed bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by max2k106 View Post
    I can jerk myself off real nice.

  4. #4404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    He’s smart, young, healthy and rich. His net worth is around $25 million.
    Why the fuck keep playing football? Why continue to risk turning his brain into a bowl of scrambled eggs? This CT shit is real. Players just like him are losing their minds and killing themselves because of too many shots to the head. Look at Junior Seau. I’m guessing he’s one of Kuechly’s idols.
    I get risking it all for the dream of getting to the NFL and making millions, but he’s done it and then some. He became the very best at what he does. 5x all pro. He made it to the SB but it wasn’t in the cards and now the Panthers are going to have to rebuild.
    You’re going to see a lot more players like Luck and Kuechly hanging it up in their prime and using their heads for something other than a speed bag.
    Don't forget Kam Chancellor and Megatron.

    Also you mentioned he's healthy. I think part of the reason he retired is because he ISN'T healthy. He missed something like 10 games in '15-'17 because of concussions. Gotta assume they've taken a toll on his body.

  5. #4405
    Here to help Hugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Porkchop Express
    Posts
    15,470

    Default

    Well that’s true. I guess healthy isn’t accurate but he’s still young enough that if he walks away now he might not be hurting for the rest of his life.
    Quote Originally Posted by max2k106 View Post
    I can jerk myself off real nice.

  6. #4406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    He’s smart, young, healthy and rich. His net worth is around $25 million.
    Why the fuck keep playing football? Why continue to risk turning his brain into a bowl of scrambled eggs? This CT shit is real. Players just like him are losing their minds and killing themselves because of too many shots to the head. Look at Junior Seau. I’m guessing he’s one of Kuechly’s idols.
    I get risking it all for the dream of getting to the NFL and making millions, but he’s done it and then some. He became the very best at what he does. 5x all pro. He made it to the SB but it wasn’t in the cards and now the Panthers are going to have to rebuild.
    You’re going to see a lot more players like Luck and Kuechly hanging it up in their prime and using their heads for something other than a speed bag.
    It's not that I disagree with it, I was just shocked. Good for him, but just didn't see it coming

  7. #4407
    Here to help Hugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Porkchop Express
    Posts
    15,470

    Default

    Yeah of course, neither did I. I was just giving my opinion as to why I think he’s doing it, but obviously it’s just a guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by max2k106 View Post
    I can jerk myself off real nice.

  8. #4408
    Hate you can Trust! The Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    That One Place
    Posts
    47,304

    Default

    To be fair, Megatron retired in part because he hated the Lions so much by that point.

  9. #4409
    Here to help Hugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Porkchop Express
    Posts
    15,470

    Default

    Like Barry Sanders. He can say he loves the Lions all he wants but deep down we all know playing for that shitty organization beat the give a shit right out of him. It broke him.
    Quote Originally Posted by max2k106 View Post
    I can jerk myself off real nice.

  10. #4410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Like Barry Sanders. He can say he loves the Lions all he wants but deep down we all know playing for that shitty organization beat the give a shit right out of him. It broke him.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •