Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
I think he meant against Dallas.
Nope. Context.

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
One thing that I've noticed about the league lately and this isn't a direct shot at any team but it's something that annoys me. When a specific unit on a team gains a reputation, the refs kinda start to go along with it. To avoid the idea of bias here's an example. The Giants secondary got a reputation for being really good at coverage, and so they got away with some penalties in the secondary. I've noticed this happens a ton with offensive lines and holding too - if they're known as a poor line, holding gets called more, and good lines get away with it more. So it's like the reputation compounds with the referee calls which is kind of stupid. I can name a ton of examples but it's pretty much league-wide and I don't see one offender that stands out more than others
I'm sure it happens in every sport. I notice it a lot in basketball. Lebron James is a good example.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
Man, Antonio Brown is not a smart fellow. He livestreamed the postgame locker room on Facebook, including Mike Tomlin's speech about getting ready for the Patriots and how he wanted everyone to keep a low profile this week and stay off of social media, so as not to rile up the Pats. Several times the comment was made that this week needed to be focused on the team and their preparations, and to avoid causing outside distractions. And the dude was livestreaming it on FB. What?
Not a good move. Patriots are psychological af.