Page 346 of 372 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3711

Thread: For NFL fans

Quote Originally Posted by bdog1321 View Post
    Too bad you have trubisky in a division with 2 top 5 qbs and Stafford
    I mean yeah. But we’ll see how bad that is 16 games from now, and the Vikings are the only team in the North that I think can survive key injuries.

Kirk Cousins top 5 wat

Also Minnesota's o line is lookin suspect as fuck. Mack gonna feed.

Brady Rodgers Brees Wilson and (Cousins?)

Prolly closer to 10 but 5 isn't thatttttt far out. There's a significant drop from 4 to 5 regardless though.I think 5- to maybe like 15 are all kinda close.

Ben and Rivers are certainly better. Matt Ryan and Stafford are on the same level at worst. I agree that there are certainly arguments to be made in the 6-10 range though

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    Ben and Rivers are certainly better. Matt Ryan and Stafford are on the same level at worst. I agree that there are certainly arguments to be made in the 6-10 range though
    i think "certainly" is uncertain at best. after this season people will be talking about kirk cousins a lot differently
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/bdog1321/doctorwho3_zpsdb2e3340.gif]

[broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/bdog1321/zombiebar3.png]
    it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

YOU LIKE THAT?x

Quote Originally Posted by bdog1321 View Post
    i think "certainly" is uncertain at best. after this season people will be talking about kirk cousins a lot differently
    I agree. I wouldn’t call him top 5 right now ( most lists I’ve seen have him ranked around 12-14 ) but I believe he’s going to be great in Minnesota. He’ll be ranked a lot higher next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    I am genuinely the life of the party

One great year from Cousins won't put him above Rivers for me.

O Line is so important for a team, and Minnesota's doesn't look great. If Elflein is fully healthy that'll help. They have a fantastic roster outside of that, but managed to stay extremely healthy (on defense) last year which is unlikely to repeat. I would bet money against them making it back to the NFC Championship game. EDIT: Granted this point is kinda unrelated to the QB tier, but just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by bludhoundz; 09-04-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    One great year from Cousins won't put him above Rivers for me.

O Line is so important for a team, and Minnesota's doesn't look great. If Elflein is fully healthy that'll help. They have a fantastic roster outside of that, but managed to stay extremely healthy last year which is unlikely to repeat. I would bet money against them making it back to the NFC Championship game. EDIT: Granted this point is kinda unrelated to the QB tier, but just my 2 cents.
    what? they lost bradford and dalvin cook like instantly last year -- starting QB and RB

my bad i meant on defense. i do think diggs missed a few games too so yeah their offense wasn't extremely healthy

Thread Information