Page 360 of 492 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    no but you better believe i signed the shit out of that

so funny that dak looked so good in 2016. people were saying at that time that he was the next rg3. it was a stupid thing to say at the time. nothing to support that outcome. and yet it's looking that way, though i'd argue even rg3 was (is?)better than dak. rg3 was robbed of his ability by injury. dak was just never as good as we thought he was because his flaws were covered up by his supporting cast.

in another rg3 parallel, dallas drafted a qb named mike white last year who i believe can become sort of a poor man's kirk cousins. all the physical tools, smart kid, just needs to grow and be mentored into an nfl quarterback. given our coaching staff though(our qb coach is kellen fucking moore - thanks to garrett betting his job on scott linehan), i fully expect that to never happen.
    Last edited by bdog1321; 09-25-2018 at 08:55 AM.
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Both QBs are slinging it. Amazing passes in this game.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

If the Rams don’t win the Super Bowl I will LITERALLY eat a bowl of dogshit on camera and then fight a great white shark with a Swiss Army knife.
    Okay, I won’t do any of that but I will be mildly surprised.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Just watched A Football Life: Tony Romo. It was good. I remember all of it like it was yesterday.
    I’m sure bdog jacks off to it regularly.

Set a Draft Kings lineup for today:

QB: Baker Mayfield @ OAK
    RB: Saquon Barkley v. NOLA
    RB: Sony Michel @ MIA
    WR: Michael Thomas @ NYG
    WR: Jarvis Landry @ OAK
    WR: Taylor Gabriel v. TB
    TE: Jimmy Graham v. BUF
    FLEX: David Njoku @ OAK
    DST: Chargers v. SF

Strategy: NYG v. NOLA should be a high scoring game, and I think realistically would want exposure to two of Michael Thomas, Alvin Kamara, Saquon Barkley and/or Odell Beckham Jr. They are all exceedingly expensive so the rest of my team will be pretty budget. Oakland's defense isn't threatening and I could see them finally getting wrecked this week. The Browns finally won a game and the hype on Mayfield is high. I feel like Mayfield will target the fuck out of Jarvis Landry and then take deep seams, a major multiyear weakness in the Raiders defense (OLB and S are the worst two spots historically for the Raiders) to TE David Njoku. So that gives me Baker, Barkley, Thomas, Landry and Njoku. Obviously one of the defensive starts of the week has to be the Chargers at home against the Jimmy G-less 49ers, whose RBs also have taken a beating -- so they get a start. The other defense I'd consider is the Jaguars against Darnold, but they are a couple hundred more expensive. The Patriots still only have 3 WRs and Sony Michel is now the lead back, so I assume he will get targets and a decent workload for a fair price, then Jimmy Graham might see increased work with Randall Cobb injured, and that leaves Taylor Gabriel of the Bears who is a speedy WR who under the radar has gotten a ton of looks this year and looks like a candidate to me to burst out for a long gain. I hope this line up money's because it's one of my favorite line ups I've made -- and if it loses I assume it will lose because Oakland played well and that's a win too.

cowboys win, eagles lose, this is a good day! fantasy be damned

lmao @ earl thomas flipping off the seahawks sideline as he's carted off

Guess they were right not to sign him.
    Too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Guess they were right not to sign him.
    Too soon?
    No. They fucked him over bigtime and ultimately, themselves

He holds out rightfully for a better contract. Is denied. Comes back and breaks his leg.

Now he's out for the year and possibly loses some money in free agency.

Seahawks are out thomas and won't get good compensation for him when he leaves for dallas in free agency.

Thomas could have been traded, where this injury likely does not happen, and the seahawks could have had at LEAST a 2nd rounder for him.

Badly played by Seattle all around. Now this will also send a message to free agents who might have wanted to play for Seattle that they're a shitty team to play for.

Dissly gone too and Seattle barely beats the worst team in the league...they could have used the draft capital thomas would have gotten them, since they're going nowhere this year

Wrong. This is the 2nd time Thomas has broken his leg and next season he’ll be on the wrong side of 30. Signing him to the kind of extension he was looking for would have been a horrible move.
    If Thomas had held out this offseason, with 1 year left on his contract, that would have been normal and acceptable and the kind of thing any player would do and has in his position. He might have gotten it, too, even with Wilson’s extension looming and the fact that these exact types of situations are what got Seattle in this position to begin with.
    But what isn’t normal is chasing Jason Garrett down after the game last season on tv and asking the Cowboys to “Come get me” in the middle of a playoff run. What kind of an asshole does that to his teammates and fans. The season was still going and he had another year on his contract after that. Handle the contract shit in the offseason, fucktard.
    Calling Earl a fucktard. Not you.
    Thomas fucked himself and now he’s really fucked. The Seahawks weren’t going to get any real value for him anyway, or they would have traded him before the draft. He doesn’t want to be here but they couldn’t find a deal they liked.
    Now it’s over and Seattle isn’t on the hook for more money and years to a disgruntled, ageing safety who’s had 2 broken legs in 3 years. No, we aren’t better on paper without him today, but I think it’s a good thing to move on.
    Last edited by Hugh; 09-30-2018 at 10:46 PM.

Thread Information