Page 361 of 492 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Also I love how the Seahawks are suddenly a “shitty team to play for” after years of bending over backwards for demanding, controversial players and having a very player friendly head coach and a young, tolerant GM and the richest owner in the NFL who NEVER fucks with the coach or players ( unlike Jerry Jones) and a great fan base...all because we didn’t cave to Earl Thomas. A guy who’s been shit talking the organization for a year and a half and said publically on several occasions that he wants to play for the Dallas Cowboys.
    Have another drink, bdog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I'd say best FA destinations in each division is:
    AFC East: It's either Patriots or because you want to live in NYC, or Miami.
    AFC West: Kansas City for Mahomes or LA Chargers. I think it's Chiefs and kinda hands down but they don't have all that much cash and Chargers are also good but that LA market might be appealing. I think it's KC though.
    AFC North: I'd want Baltimore. Bengals is almost exclusively home grown and Browns is never a destination. Pittsburgh is basically Baltimore's clone team, but I'd rather Harbaugh over Tomlin.
    AFC South: Jaguars. They went to the AFC Championship and pay like nobody else.
    NFC East: I'd say Philly because of the SB heavily supported by quality FAs, and a young QB potential MVP.
    NFC West: Rams for sure and I don't think that's debatable.
    NFC North: Has to be the Bears right now right? Young and loaded team and without first round picks coming up nobody is realistically replacing you.
    NFC South: I'd go with New Orleans assuming Brees has more left in the tank and Teddy is cool with waiting to be the heir. Having that kind of QB security would be huge as a FA imo. Entire NFC South is good FA destinations imo and close though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Have another drink, bdog.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog1321 View Post
    That was low
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    What was?
    this

Why does Monday Night Football have a “halftime show” that’s about 2 minutes of a black and white music video?

I don’t know, but I know it’s dumb.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

You forgot the bills on that list Hulky.

Andrew Luck is good, but he’s not that good.
    He sure as hell isn’t great.

There's also literally nothing around him. The O line is totally crap. There is no run game. TY was out, and they got nobody beside him really. Chester Rogers looked ok and then started dropping passes. The defense looks a little better this year, but it's still not good.

When Eric Ebron is your second best offensive player, and he's basically been a massive first round bust thus far, that ain't good.

so is Mason Crosby getting cut now?

I forget to post here because of the discord

Thread Information