Page 362 of 492 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412462 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

Gano nails a 63-yard game winner to beat the Giants. In my book, that's one of the top 2 clutch kicks in NFL history. Tom Dempsey's 63-yarder was a game winner also, but best I can tell all the other longest kicks in NFL history (including Prater's 64) came at the end of the first half or earlier in the game.

That was soul crushing. Maybe it was because of the yellow line, but to me it looked like McCaffrey might have been short of the first down. The graphic even said 4th and 1 as Cam spiked the ball with 6 seconds left, making me think that he fucked up and tossed the game. I would have liked that spot to be looked at, but I realize that might have resulted in a 10 second runoff ending the game which would have been shitty as hell.

I really hated the unnecessary roughness call when Landon Collins almost picked Cam on 3rd down, I think that was a really awful call. I forget if that drive ended in the McCaffrey touchdown or a pick though. Regardless, the Giants could have played better and won the game.

I just hope that the Cowboys and Redskins lose in addition to the Eagles.

Also, I'm trying to imagine what if the Texans had drafted Khalil Mack instead of Jadeveon Clowney. I know Clowney was the #1 overall prospect easily but there were a few people saying that Khalil Mack would be a better fit for the scheme and could be just as good. Watt + Mack would have been retarded.
    Last edited by bludhoundz; 10-07-2018 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KBHoleN1 View Post
    Gano nails a 63-yard game winner to beat the Giants. In my book, that's one of the top 2 clutch kicks in NFL history. Tom Dempsey's 63-yarder was a game winner also, but best I can tell all the other longest kicks in NFL history (including Prater's 64) came at the end of the first half or earlier in the game.
    elliot hit a 61 yarder to beat giants last year too gano's kick was awesome

Patrick Mahomes is the best thing to happen to football since Joe Montana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Drew Brees going full Madden on the Redskins. Smoked the all-time passing record before halftime, and on a 62 yard TD pass. How sweet.
    Congrats to him. Total stud.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Agreed.

I'm pretty sure the Saints would have beaten any team in the league last night. It was just Drew Brees' night.

For sure. 26 of 29??!! He was unstoppable.

so the Giants suck ass but Saquon Barkley is the truth

no regrets on the QB thing, the only rookie of them that looks good to me so far is Mayfield and he wasnt there at #2. plus with how bad the Giants are, they probably get a shot at drafting a QB high next year too
    Last edited by bludhoundz; 10-12-2018 at 12:05 AM.

Kinda let the boat sail on that one honestly. Aside from Finley and Lock, most of the QBs border on Hackenberg type projects. So they either load up on an O-line in next years draft and sign Bridgewater to be the backup to Eli and bring in a new OC, or they just keep doing what they are doing and loading up on one dimensional players

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    so the Giants suck ass but Saquon Barkley is the truth

no regrets on the QB thing, the only rookie of them that looks good to me so far is Mayfield and he wasnt there at #2. plus with how bad the Giants are, they probably get a shot at drafting a QB high next year too
    They will be bad until their either get a good qb or a dominating defense

Luckily they appear to be wasting barkley's prime with eli + developmental qb they get. They won't have a good qb until Barkley is already on his second contract making tons of money

Thread Information