Page 366 of 492 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just destroyed both thsi season and the draft

no hope for 11 months
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

but like look who has drafted in the first historically he might as well have gotten a candy bar

Raiders are looking for the next Janikowski in next year's draft. Just gonna pick all kickers and wait to see which one it is.

remember when Jon Gruden took Dexter Jackson 9 picks after Desean Jackson? He played 7 games before he was cut, a second round pick. Draft picks are worthless if Gruden picks them.

Holy shit. The NFL actually fired a referee!!
    I’m glad to hear it. NFL referees are fucking garbage and the fact that they’re the “best” at what they do shows how fucking pathetic the occupation is. They flat out suck at what they do and ruin games and often seasons because of their incompetence and ignorance.
    Goodell is a dipshit too but I hope he keeps firing these morons until they get a group of professionals who know how to do their fucking job.
    Last edited by Hugh; 10-25-2018 at 10:24 PM.

that was a fumble man idk

I always forget Thursday football is on.

See that 15 yard “hit to the head” on Blake Bortles? Defender literally slid and gently touched his shoulder to down him. Didn’t hit his head. Didn’t hit him at all. And it was in open field do everyone could clearly see it.
    That’s what I mean with these retarded referees. They fucking suck at their job, and they know it, and they call whatever the hell they want.
    I’d start suspending and then firing refs for calls like that. There’s been no consequences for these dipshits ruining the league. Start burning some of these guys and see if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Look at Blake Bortles and consider that he is 26 years old, not 46. He’s balding, has crows feet and his face looks like a catchers mitt. It’s crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    See that 15 yard “hit to the head” on Blake Bortles? Defender literally slid and gently touched his shoulder to down him. Didn’t hit his head. Didn’t hit him at all. And it was in open field do everyone could clearly see it.
    That’s what I mean with these retarded referees. They fucking suck at their job, and they know it, and they call whatever the hell they want.
    I’d start suspending and then firing refs for calls like that. There’s been no consequences for these dipshits ruining the league. Start burning some of these guys and see if that helps.
    A third party needs to be involved, review all calls and non calls in every game every week. The NFL should be fined for all mistakes (directly coming from the league, not from referees), which should go directly to the team they hurt. The money could only go to athletic equipment or player, trainer, or coach salaries, not to any executives.

This will never happen, but that's how it should be.

Thread Information